Group Purchase??? BW480/92/1.10A/R T6

What does LDP stand for? LOw drive pressure

I'm interested in the group buy.

What kind of price for an S480 with your ET-R wheel, or your billet wheel? (Same wheel?)
S480/92/1.25 and please include a price for an extra 1.10 housing for swapping out.
-Will my race cover on my S480 work with your ET-R wheel? No, the ETR is much more aggressive and uses a different profile.

Just read your response to my other post...
Also send a price for a billet S482/92/1.25 with polished race cover please, and extra 1.10 A/R housing.

Answers above.... PM sent on pricing

Yeah, since it's a strict project/toy, I want to run the largest single possible on it. At first I was thinking of maybe a 78, but If I can talk with Jose, I might be able to make this work.

Say hello to 3k+ rpm spool up!

pm me a price as well. really need something more like a 475 but shoot me a price on the group buy 480.

So going to this from my 80/96/1.32 will spool faster and make more power??

Dang!!

Would I keep my current race cover or would it come with one just like it? (not polished I'm sure)

bfcf970b.jpg

Last edited:
I believe that your race cover will work...but will not work with their ET-R compressor wheel.
The turbo they are selling as a group buy will spool faster, but not have as much on the very top end. (If what I have read has been interpreted correctly.)

I believe that your race cover will work...but will not work with their ET-R compressor wheel.
The turbo they are selling as a group buy will spool faster, but not have as much on the very top end. (If what I have read has been interpreted correctly.)

ET-R ??

Ok....TONS of pm's sent. My fingers hurt now...lol.

As for those of you asking for the timeframe. We can start on Monday and go through 9/5???? How does that sound to you guys??? We have a load of about 75 castings coming in. So that will give some ample time for all the CNC's to spit the parts out.

Ok....TONS of pm's sent. My fingers hurt now...lol.

As for those of you asking for the timeframe. We can start on Monday and go through 9/5???? How does that sound to you guys??? We have a load of about 75 castings coming in. So that will give some ample time for all the CNC's to spit the parts out.

Are you kidding me!! 24hours to get a PM and now several weeks just to get custom turbo's!!. I want it now.(just messing with you Jose)

Back