Śhitty compounds!

Glad you got it going.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Do the new stainless actuators have a jam nut?

So I might be selling my compounds and upgrading to an S400 style charger. I was thinking of dropping a S478/83/1.10. What are yalls comments? I plan to do more to the head and stuff later on and possibly a p-pump. Do you think my VP can push these chargers?

So I might be selling my compounds and upgrading to an S400 style charger. I was thinking of dropping a S478/83/1.10. What are yalls comments? I plan to do more to the head and stuff later on and possibly a p-pump. Do you think my VP can push these chargers?

I think you'll be a lot happier with that than a box S480.

My 75/83 spools very quick, gauge comes off the peg almost as fast as the super b. I bet it'll light at least as fast as the ht3 and cool way better

It shouldn't have a problem. Mine does just fine with a Super B Special and HT4B. I have heard that a 6 blade s478 will spool faster than a 75.

It shouldn't have a problem. Mine does just fine with a Super B Special and HT4B. I have heard that a 6 blade s478 will spool faster than a 75.

Sell me your HT4B! I can't find one anywhere. I found Holset Reman units for $750, but it sounds way to cheap to be true.

Looking forward to seeing what your truck will do when you get the kinks worked out!

Ok, it looks like I'm keeping what I got.

I do have a question though. I have noticed a good little miss/surge in lock-up under 60mph. It locks up at 42mph-FYI. And I show 0 boost when it's happening, do you honestly think it could be the turbos?

Also I was reading one thread about compounds and a guy was getting the same numbers I was. Carl stated that he needed to tighten up the gate to push the secondary harder to even out the Pressure Ratios, but I was told to open the gate sooner and push the HT3B harder. It's all just confusing me.

My brother has an ht4b he would let go for a fair price.. Pm crackerman

Also I was reading one thread about compounds and a guy was getting the same numbers I was. Carl stated that he needed to tighten up the gate to push the secondary harder to even out the Pressure Ratios, but I was told to open the gate sooner and push the HT3B harder. It's all just confusing me.

Anyone have an awnser for they question?

With 66psi total and 27 from the primary that means the secondary is only making 13.67psi. I would tighten up the wastegate to drive the secondary harder.

Here is how I got those numbers.
(Total Boost + 14.7) / 14.7 = Overall PR
(First Stage Boost + 14.7) / 14.7 = First Stage PR
Overall PR / First Stage PR = Second Stage PR
(Second Stage PR x 14.7) - 14.7 = Second Stage Boost

Thank you for explaining that to me. I do appreciate that very much.

You are the only one that stated to tighten the gate and drive the secondary harder. I have had three other people tell me to open the gate sooner and drive primary harder.

Also, how do you like the HT4B?

Back