1972 Chevy K30 Longhorn Cummins Build

Thanks you sir!

Time to give a small update on the 72. I haven't done a lot of big picture worthy add ons, but have added or repaired some stuff. Back in February 3 of the studs for the steering block on the D60 sheared off. Luckily it happened at home and not at speed or on the road. I removed that dumb block and installed a chevy steering arm and a Skyjacker drop drag link. Then I added ping tanks for the rear air bags to help with slow down the rise of the bags after hitting big bumps/holes etc. It helped a lot. I also got my grill to radiator support filler panels installed, relocated the battery cable to under the filler panels, and repainted the entire bottom of the truck.

I also finally got my front drive shaft in, but need to finish the t case shifter. This winter I do not plan to drive it. So around November I'm going to rip the turbos off and upgrade them. The super HX40 is laggy and it is time to upgrade that. :lolly:

I also got the fog lights put in, and wired up my dome lamp. There's still a list a mile long of things I need to add, install, or finish. But I keep using it and driving it, so I do what I can to it. :stab:

Attachments

• 72draglink1.jpg
    72draglink1.jpg
    360.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 72loaded.jpg
    72loaded.jpg
    727.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 72Fog.jpg
    72Fog.jpg
    384.1 KB · Views: 0
  • GG2017a.jpg
    GG2017a.jpg
    316.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Longhornwork.jpg
    Longhornwork.jpg
    540.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I've taken it to some shows too. The Corvette even got out of the barn a few times. :kick:

Attachments

• VetteL.jpg
    VetteL.jpg
    332.2 KB · Views: 0
  • VetteR.jpg
    VetteR.jpg
    324 KB · Views: 0
  • Vetteroad.jpg
    Vetteroad.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Colfax.jpg
    Colfax.jpg