2010 Ozark Blackouts- Rogersville, Mo

Sorry about names- time made penmanship at the pull rough- will correct! Convicted- For 2.6 class intake is OK. Tech for 2.6 on nitrous system- line to engine need to be unhooked. If anything in question by pullers or officials will be checked after. This is same for all trucks- if anything is questioned or suspected will be looked at to keep fair for all.

Awesome! I hope to have the truck ready to go by the next series date.

Like I said... Anybody who wants to check my truck out is more than welcome....

I do appreciate the chance to run both classes.

Thanks for the quick response as well.

-David

Sorry about names- time made penmanship at the pull rough- will correct! Convicted- For 2.6 class intake is OK. Tech for 2.6 on nitrous system- line to engine need to be unhooked. If anything in question by pullers or officials will be checked after. This is same for all trucks- if anything is questioned or suspected will be looked at to keep fair for all.

I pulled but didn't place high, do I not get any points? I assumed everyone that pulled would get points.

DirectInj- If you can PM me with your name/ info, I will make any corrections I need to. May have overlooked- if you pulled you do get points! Just let me know. Sorry for any mistakes.

ORP actually has the pull starting at 6:30pm. We will aim to be right on time, though, so we can get it done!

I'll be attending the event this coming Saturday, and would like to hook up to the sled for the first time, but going by the rules, it doesn't look like I'll be able to...

Perhaps there is an exhibition class or something? I'm not interested in competing, just want to see what my truck will do.

It's a daily driver, but breaks most of the "Work Stock" rules... :lolly:

-It's over 8500lbs
-Non OEM engine
-Non OEM trans (Allison 6spd from a big rig)
-Air bags in rear

It's built tough, and I use it to pull a heavy trailer quite often, so I don't see it breaking anything.
Also, I don't have a pulling hitch. I just have a class V receiver. Though I may be able to borrow one that a friend made.

Anyone have any idea if I would be able to make a pull?

I'll be attending the event this coming Saturday, and would like to hook up to the sled for the first time, but going by the rules, it doesn't look like I'll be able to...

Perhaps there is an exhibition class or something? I'm not interested in competing, just want to see what my truck will do.

It's a daily driver, but breaks most of the "Work Stock" rules... :lolly:

-It's over 8500lbs
-Non OEM engine
-Non OEM trans (Allison 6spd from a big rig)
-Air bags in rear

It's built tough, and I use it to pull a heavy trailer quite often, so I don't see it breaking anything.
Also, I don't have a pulling hitch. I just have a class V receiver. Though I may be able to borrow one that a friend made.

Anyone have any idea if I would be able to make a pull?

Also, is anyone from Northwest Arkansas heading up that way Saturday?

Tim

Tim they have an open class, you can run in, not sure if there is a weight limit but its pretty much anything goes!

hey tim. theres a few from fayettville/springdale area comin up. idk if ya know chris and jamie from SDX, but they are comin and bring people with them and also john powel

t0mills- Yes, there is an open class that is teched for safety only. We'd like to have you come pull with us on Saturday.

The TENTATIVE running order right now is:
SS-gas
2WD
Pro Street- gas
Work Stock Diesel
Division3 -gas
2.6 Diesel
Hot Stock Tractor
2.8 Diesel
Pro Field Tractor
Open Diesel

Any changes would be if sled driver wants something different, don't see that happening. Would not know until Saturday evening before pull.

Welp...

As hard as I'm trying it just doesn't look like I'm gonna get to make this one.

I WILL make one them this year though... Guess I'll just have to wait till next year to run for points.

Hope everybody has fun.... SOMEBODY TAKE A FREAKING VIDEO CAMERA! LOL

hey tim. theres a few from fayettville/springdale area comin up. idk if ya know chris and jamie from SDX, but they are comin and bring people with them and also john powel

I sure hope John can come this time. I haven't seen him run since '08 when he was still dialing it in. He should be fast!

Hey John...are you out there? Are you coming?

Back