2010 Ozark Blackouts- Rogersville, Mo

Welp...

As hard as I'm trying it just doesn't look like I'm gonna get to make this one.

I WILL make one them this year though... Guess I'll just have to wait till next year to run for points.

Hope everybody has fun.... SOMEBODY TAKE A FREAKING VIDEO CAMERA! LOL

My Service Manager usually videos the events for me. He is going this Sat so I should have a video of all the tucks in the class/classes I pull in. Sorry, but I am usually not real quick to get posted. I will try to video multiple classes and get up quicker though.
Hope to see you all there!
Craig

john is goin to be there. he is supposed to be test and tunning friday night, to be ready for saturday. since im low on money, im just gonna pull stock class.

think i finally got most of the bugs worked out on my truck hopefully i can get a new belt by then

does anybody know if any big name guys are coming tomorrow. i heard dr. performance was gonna be up or at one of them? also heard there is gonna be a few all out diesel drag trucks? is there any truth behind all this

well got everything lined out this evening and took her down the road for a test run to make sure it was good to go for tomorrow and i either dropped a valve or blew an injector so looks like im not going to make it. If this crap keeps up i may just sell this pos!! im getting tired of fixing something on it every time i turn around. here it is middle of june and havent made a good hook yet this year.

ORP does not- at this time- have a rain date. Next Blackout will be August 28th. If you were there and got tech card- keep and bring with you- it will be honored. If you had already signed in to pull, we have your card and names listed- the track will have a list that day and yours will be honored also. If we get any further info from track we will post here! Thanks

That is the same weekend as Scheids, im sure alot of truck will head to indy, i hope they make a rain date!

me too id actually like to make one this year lol. god willing i will be at scheids on the 28th though

cool I would like to see some nitrous trucks in that open class

:hehe: You were waiting for me to bite on that weren't you?:stab: Here's what we decided to do last year at the blackout to them bottle babies! Stuck a mild gear for a smooth pass and let her eat. Put... I think 87 feet on Baillees and clutched it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA9jvrqc3sk Gilmore Performance doesn't need the bottle to build power. Sweet truck you have man. Look forward to seeing you up front at Scheids again this year.

That date sucks!!! Alot of the trucks will be at scheids that normally would be there.

finally got my truck put back together i will be there to show it off. havent decided on whether to let it sit or run it. so i will be there. hopefully no rain or excessive heat BS this time

Back