2011 race schedule

emiller3

Is there going to be a change in the number of races for next year?:badidea:

We are currently working on next years schedule and hopefully will have it finalized by the end of November.

We will be looking at cutting events that have not produced both spectators and competitors and move into other markets that support our sport.

Stay tune to NHRDA - National Hot Rod Diesel Association - NHRDA for upcoming updates

I got paid every time from FASS with signed letter from Brad or Stephy I bet if you called them they would help you out ,the proof is on NHRDA web site and if I recall you kicked my tail in the fasteset side by side 1st gen drag race." long live the 1st gen"

Yeah, give them a call, they are usually pretty good about paying quickly.

Ya take on Airdog and drop fass, they never paid me for winning pro street in redding

No no no!! It isn't about that. Forget the fass airdog battle. Trying to get our events back to where they were 4 years ago. Use both more money, more trucks!!:rockwoot:

No no no!! It isn't about that. Forget the fass airdog battle. Trying to get our events back to where they were 4 years ago. Use both more money, more trucks!!:rockwoot:

As a diesel racer I'd like to thank you for supporting diesel motorsports without the politics that's plagued the diesel community the last two years.

Supporting each other will only help the sport grow. See you guys at the races

I couldnt agree more! We need to have some co-operation so that we can make this sport grow and grow!

:rockwoot::rockwoot:

Lets all move onward and upward!

Pressure solenoid and lost the forward clutches.

Every time we made one pass last year we lost the forward clutches. That's why we didn't do anything this year. It's not going to leave the shop till we can get it figured out.

I had over 80 passes last year and the trans looked like new except for the input shaft twisting. This year has been a different story.

Anyone excited for season opener in phoenix again. Come on march

As long as you bring the woman and babies, I will be excited!

This winter will be a long one for us since Matt only got to take the race truck out once. Who knows what trucks we will have at races next year, but can't wait to hopefully make some more events and actually have a truck ready for topeka.

Back