2011 race schedule

topeka is as close to the center of the states as u can get... leave it there.. just a suggestion..

If you took all the trucks who showed up last year at Topeka and mapped where they were from, then found the most central track of the folks who showed up it would probably be Billings Montana or Boise Idaho, or may be a bit north of both of those.

I think its the weekend after the elite event. If it is we will come to the redding event

You might as well stop in Spokane on your way home from the Redding event. That's my plan - Pueblo, Redding, Spokane.

Jim

Great work getting something out this early. We hope to make more events this year.

Super happy to see the Jefferson State Diesel event in Redding is in May this year! not gonna be 150deg. on the track again... and not on opening day of deer season! :thankyou2:

Should have my truck almost 2 seconds faster this year, been doin a lot of work to it in the off season, got to get some tranny issues figured out though...

Also am in the hunt for a 12V race truck at the moment, should be gettin that ready to race for the 2012 season =)

No GA event this year? I guess I don't blame you guys though....the turn out was sub-par for that one. Ton of people in the parking lot, but not very many hit the track.

South end of Division 2 is the same way. The races are 6hrs, 9hrs, and 20hrs from me, but I'll still be there.

South end of Division 2 is the same way. The races are 6hrs, 9hrs, and 20hrs from me, but I'll still be there.

Boy, you live close to those tracks. For me it's 22hrs to Phoenix, 10hrs to Redding, and 23hrs to Pueblo, but, like you, I'll be there.

Jim

haha yeah for Bus and I looking at 4500 miles between 3 races and and season is over in a month. Beggers can't be choosers though I guess. The big test will be to keep it in one piece between FL and TX the following weekend.

Boy, you live close to those tracks. For me it's 22hrs to Phoenix, 10hrs to Redding, and 23hrs to Pueblo, but, like you, I'll be there.

Jim

Jim I know you will also be at Mission and Spokane since they are close, are you going to Billings and Edmonton this year?

Jim

Yeah, but Division 2 isn't your "home" division so those times don't count. :blahblah1::blahblah1:

:shake:

;)

Just curious, what did you guys log for racing mileage last year? My total was 13271 miles, not including flying into Edmonton, Dallas, Indy, Topeka and Orlando.

Yeah, but Division 2 isn't your "home" division so those times don't count. :blahblah1::blahblah1:

:shake:

;)

Except for Edmonton, Division 2 was the only place I won last year. Maybe I should move SOUTH.................

Jim I know you will also be at Mission and Spokane since they are close, are you going to Billings and Edmonton this year?

Division 1 - Portland, Spokane, Billings
Division 2 - Speedworld, Pueblo, Redding
Division 6 - Mission, Calgary, Edmonton

Division 3 - Brainerd.....If I totally lose my mind (what little there is left)

Last edited:
Back