2011 race schedule

just got a email from randy for the season opener

March 12th 2011 in Wittmann Az.

Malcolm

We are working hard on getting the final schedule done and we have had to move dates around more than once trying to make sure we dont stack events on top of each other.

Here is what we have so far

Confirmed Dates
Desert Diesel Nationals - Phoenix AZ- March 12th
Texas Diesel Nationals - Ennis Texas - April 2nd
FASS Diesel Nationals - Indianapolis IN- June 10 ,11 ,12
JB's Canadian Diesel Shootout - Edmonton AB - August 13th

Tenative dates
Gainesville Raceway - March 26th
Z-Max Dragway - Concord NC - April 30th
BD Truckin Nationals - Mission BC - May 7th , 8th
Spokane Raceway - May 20, 21
Jag's Pro Shop - Brainered MN - June 25th , 26th
Elite Diesel Nationals - Peublo CO - June 18th , 19th
Big Sky Truckfest - Billing MT - June 4th, 5th
Double D Weekend - Calgary AB - July 9th , 10th
Virginia Motorsport Park - July 16th , 17th
Isspro Gauges - Northwest Nationals - Portland OR - TBA
Jefferson State Diesel Nationals - Redding CA - TBA
Maple Grove - TBA
Heartland Raceway Park- TBA

NHRDA World Finals - TBA

We have a lot of cool things happening this year and we are looking at having 8-10 sled pulls this year.

I know everyone is wanting to make plans for next year and believe us want our schedule completed. But some tracks are just now getting to their 2011 schedule so hopefully we will have completed schedule soon.

Ok so let me get this straight. The schedule has been cut again this year by another 7 races. So half of what it was 2 years ago? Are the sponsors paying half or are you still charging them the same?

The division break down is as follows.
Div 1 – 3 Races
Div 2 – 3 Races
Div 3 – 2 Races
Div 4 – 3 Races
Div 5 – 3 Races
Div 6 – 3 Races

So Division 3 only gets 2 races?
Division 4’s season is over by April 30th?
Billings MT is the weekend before the FASS Nationals, and Elite Diesel Nationals are the weekend after? Do you not want anyone to travel to any of these events?

Awaiting the "Everything is tentative right now" flimsy answer.

Ok so let me get this straight. The schedule has been cut again this year by another 7 races. So half of what it was 2 years ago? Are the sponsors paying half or are you still charging them the same?

Div 1 – 3 Races
Div 2 – 3 Races
Div 3 – 2 Races
Div 4 – 3 Races
Div 5 – 3 Races
Div 6 – 3 Races

Billings MT is the weekend before the FASS Nationals, and Elite Diesel Nationals are the weekend after? Do you not want anyone to travel to any of these events?

can't anyone just be happy we have events weather it be NHRDA or NADM or TS,Schieds, and all the other events out there. i realize it does suck that some of the events are so close but personaly i'm just happy we(the diesel comunity) have events togo too

If you read the post He is still in contact with the tracks but they have not started doing there schedules yet. Also at least the florida races aren't in August this year so at least I have the time to figure things out!

Awaiting the "Everything is tentative right now" flimsy answer.

Start your own race schedule if this one won't work to your liking. If you don't want to do that, STFU in this thread.

Give Randy time to get things figured out. I am quite sure that he will do everything in his power to make the best schedule he can. Remember he has to travel to these too. It is alot of work for him and his crew to setup a schedule. He has to work with the tracks and their schedules. They have other races going on too.

Div 1 – 3 Races
Div 2 – 3 Races
Div 3 – 2 Races
Div 4 – 3 Races
Div 5 – 3 Races
Div 6 – 3 Races

So nhra, adrl, nascar, ntpa, etc run all over the place every weekend. You want events, there they are. He's giving every opportunity for the sport to grow like we all say we want it to. You want to drag race? You now have many opportunities if you ask me. I doubt they plan on each event being a jam packed Scheid or TS like event. But that would be sweet! :rockwoot:

Last edited:
We are working hard on getting the final schedule done and we have had to move dates around more than once trying to make sure we dont stack events on top of each other.

Here is what we have so far

Confirmed Dates
Desert Diesel Nationals - Phoenix AZ- March 12th
Texas Diesel Nationals - Ennis Texas - April 2nd
FASS Diesel Nationals - Indianapolis IN- June 10 ,11 ,12
JB's Canadian Diesel Shootout - Edmonton AB - August 13th

Tenative dates
Gainesville Raceway - March 26th
Z-Max Dragway - Concord NC - April 30th
BD Truckin Nationals - Mission BC - May 7th , 8th
Spokane Raceway - May 20, 21
Jag's Pro Shop - Brainered MN - June 25th , 26th
Elite Diesel Nationals - Peublo CO - June 18th , 19th
Big Sky Truckfest - Billing MT - June 4th, 5th
Double D Weekend - Calgary AB - July 9th , 10th
Virginia Motorsport Park - July 16th , 17th
Isspro Gauges - Northwest Nationals - Portland OR - TBA
Jefferson State Diesel Nationals - Redding CA - TBA
Maple Grove - TBA
Heartland Raceway Park- TBA

NHRDA World Finals - TBA

We have a lot of cool things happening this year and we are looking at having 8-10 sled pulls this year.

I know everyone is wanting to make plans for next year and believe us want our schedule completed. But some tracks are just now getting to their 2011 schedule so hopefully we will have completed schedule soon.

awesome!!!!!!

Please enlighten us, how many races did you make last year or the year before? Agree with Rob, if this doesn't work with your schedule then start your own event. I personally think it's good on Randy's part to get this much info out so soon.

Div 1 – 3 Races
Div 2 – 3 Races
Div 3 – 2 Races
Div 4 – 3 Races
Div 5 – 3 Races
Div 6 – 3 Races

We are getting closer to having schedule completed and yes some of the dates are not exactly what we want but when you start putting on events at marque tracks it does get harder.

The best thing we can do is get as many competitors as possible to the events and show the tracks what we are all about.

Here is latest update

2011 MBRP Diesel Drag Race Series

Speedworld Dragstrip - Desert Diesel Nationals Wittman , Arizona March 12 th
Gainesville Raceway - Suncoast Gator Diesel Drags Gainesville, FL March 26th
Texas Motorplex - Texas Diesel Nationals Ennis , Texas April 2nd
Zmax Dragway Charlotte, NC April 30th
Pueblo Motorsports Park / Elite Diesel Nationals Pueblo, Colorado May 6th , 7th
Redding Dragstrip / Jefferson State Nationals Redding, CA April , May 14th , 15th
Spokane County Raceway Spokane , Wa May 21st, 22nd
Mission Raceway - BD Truckin Nationals Mission, BC June 4th ,5th
Oreilly Raceway Park / FASS Diesel Nationals Indianapolis, IN June 11th & 12th
Yellowstone Dragstrip - Big Sky Truckfest Billings , MT June 18th
Brainerd International Raceway - Jag's Diesel Nationals Brainerd, MN June 25th ,26th
Calgary Dragstrip - DPS Double D Weekend Calgary , AB July 9th and 10th
Virginia Motorsport Park - East Coast Trucking Nationals Petersburg, VA July 16th ,17th
Maple Grove Raceway Mohton, PA July 30th
Castrol Raceway / JB's National Diesel Shootout Edmonton, AB August 13th
Portland Raceway / Isspro NW Nationals Portland, OR August 20th
Heartland Raceway Park Topeka , KS TBA
NHRDA World Finals TBA

We are getting closer to having schedule completed and yes some of the dates are not exactly what we want but when you start putting on events at marque tracks it does get harder.

The best thing we can do is get as many competitors as possible to the events and show the tracks what we are all about.

Here is latest update

2011 MBRP Diesel Drag Race Series

Speedworld Dragstrip - Desert Diesel Nationals Wittman , Arizona March 12 th
Gainesville Raceway - Suncoast Gator Diesel Drags Gainesville, FL March 26th
Texas Motorplex - Texas Diesel Nationals Ennis , Texas April 2nd
Zmax Dragway Charlotte, NC April 30th
Pueblo Motorsports Park / Elite Diesel Nationals Pueblo, Colorado May 6th , 7th
Redding Dragstrip / Jefferson State Nationals Redding, CA April , May 14th , 15th
Spokane County Raceway Spokane , Wa May 21st, 22nd
Mission Raceway - BD Truckin Nationals Mission, BC June 4th ,5th
Oreilly Raceway Park / FASS Diesel Nationals Indianapolis, IN June 11th & 12th
Yellowstone Dragstrip - Big Sky Truckfest Billings , MT June 18th
Brainerd International Raceway - Jag's Diesel Nationals Brainerd, MN June 25th ,26th
Calgary Dragstrip - DPS Double D Weekend Calgary , AB July 9th and 10th
Virginia Motorsport Park - East Coast Trucking Nationals Petersburg, VA July 16th ,17th
Maple Grove Raceway Mohton, PA July 30th
Castrol Raceway / JB's National Diesel Shootout Edmonton, AB August 13th
Portland Raceway / Isspro NW Nationals Portland, OR August 20th
Heartland Raceway Park Topeka , KS TBA
NHRDA World Finals TBA

Nice, i think the world finals should be in the east coast this year because it was west last year.

Ks. is on the West coast? I drove North from Tx. to get there, lol. I dont care where its at I hope Im there tuning on one or at least watching.
Ryan

great to see the dates! I can now start my anxious await for their arrivals.

Back