2013 MDTDC FALL BRAWL! October 19-20th 2013

Where those pictures were taken were about 1-2 miles from his shop, so the truck drove real far......

WOW you girls are tooooo much.

Yes those pictures were taken close to my shop on the way home from work . I , like most people run my errands during my travels.

Would you like it better IF I drove to another state to pickup groceries ????

So with that said let me help you with the math..

Home to shop = 22 miles
stop to stores = 2
stores to home = 24

Total travels on Monday = 48 miles

If its nice tomorrow I plan on driving it again , PM me your phone number and I will be glad to call you so you can follow my travels..

WOW you girls are tooooo much.

Yes those pictures were taken close to my shop on the way home from work . I , like most people run my errands during my travels.

Would you like it better IF I drove to another state to pickup groceries ????

So with that said let me help you with the math..

Home to shop = 22 miles
stop to stores = 2
stores to home = 24

Total travels on Monday = 48 miles

If its nice tomorrow I plan on driving it again , PM me your phone number and I will be glad to call you so you can follow my travels..

I'd rather you call me if it ever makes a pass down the track, and do something besides a bull**** dyno spike

I'd rather you call me if it ever makes a pass down the track, and do something besides a bull**** dyno spike

Sorry my truck can't make a graph to your liking . I just wish you were smart enough to know there is going to be a HUGE difference between the graphs of a 600 HP and 1800 HP truck.... *bdh*

Sorry my truck can't make a graph to your liking . I just wish you were smart enough to know there is going to be a HUGE difference between the graphs of a 600 HP and 1800 HP truck.... *bdh*

In all serious question mark why dont you drag race that truck ?? Get your fuel only numbers in check and come run with us ? You make huge power but you will never stick that how its applied on the dyno ... The first dyon run you seen saturday trapped 156 against Seth Sullivan in the quarter finals at worlds ... Actually trapped more power than the dynoed showed ! That second run could never be applied for 8 to 9 seconds and i even know that plus i had another stage to go saturday :) these guys are busting your balls .. I've been beat up on here for 5 years about my dyno numbers but track times are starting to come in check now ... Plus DGR dyno has national respect ... Just because you came out in spring and beat my red truck does not mean you can keep carrying that thrown above your head ! Come race with us and shut people up .. We're not girls were not this or that ... You have a purpose built dyno truck and we all wanna see it on the payment :) this driving back and forth 45 miles no one cares with no intercooler thats the furthest you could go anyway .. I could drive overkill 2200 miles home if it was registered but who cares !!!!! You seem to come at people like Andy myself and others thinking were not in your league .... If you really wanna get humbled up if your pride can handle it come run against boys like Seth Sullivan pill Taylor, darrin Morrison , me for that matter ... Your living in a small circle of the game and think your a player .... Might wanna quit lashing back at people and do something about it ... Thats why i took this personal from spring is that same attitude you show towards others ... I have never once told someone they will never be at my level on the dyno not even you !!!!! Just get out there buddy and get some ...

Obviously they look different, one goes higher...... Go out and put down a low-mid 9 sec run to back your dyno numbers and no one will bash you. Who gives a f*** if you can spin the rollers and make a big number if it can never make it down the track or the times don't back the hp.

In all serious question mark why dont you drag race that truck ?? Get your fuel only numbers in check and come run with us ? You make huge power but you will never stick that how its applied on the dyno ...

Because its NOT A DRAG TRUCK ... It is my STREET TRUCK ...

Do I have to draw a picture for you to understand.... *bdh*

YAWN!!!!!!

... Plus DGR dyno has national respect ...

In all the years we have been doing these shows(Since 2001 at the very first show) that has to be the best statement I have heard yet and it shows the hard work of ALL the club members,past and present.THANKS Dimitri!!!!

Because its NOT A DRAG TRUCK ... It is my STREET TRUCK ...

Do I have to draw a picture for you to understand.... *bdh*

Hahahahaha my red truck was my street truck daily driver and tow your truck to the dyno if you ever needed a lift running 9,s whats your point ??? Looks like your good and upset at this point .... There is one a thing im good at besides dynoing abviously and thats talking **** .... See you in the spring mark .... I have absoulty nothing left to say to you nor the waist of my time take care buddy :nos::nos::tree:

YAWN!!!!!!

In all the years we have been doing these shows(Since 2001 at the very first show) that has to be the best statement I have heard yet and it shows the hard work of ALL the club members,past and present.THANKS Dimitri!!!!

Your welcome Andy .. I showed up there last year with alot of you in the club having mixed feelings about me or indifferent and left friends with all of you .. The change of momentum toward me during the day And gaining the respect of many there will forever have a place in my diesel racing career id say heart but i dont wanna sound gay lol ... That event crew and operation is one if the finest ive had a privilege of being involved with and i will continue to support this while im able to :) always a pleasure going and never disappointed ... Thanks again to all the crew at DGR Ted, Dave, Rick, and company great job guys :)))

Bla bla bla bla bla no dyno is ever enough for you but its enough for real diesel enthusiasts so carry on ;)

You're right. I am much more a mph / weight guy, however I can typically live with uncorrected dyno numbers.

I can only hope that if I put another 15 years into being a diesel enthusiast, I can finally achieve being a "real" one like you. :bow:

You're right. I am much more a mph / weight guy, however I can typically live with uncorrected dyno numbers.

I can only hope that if I put another 15 years into being a diesel enthusiast, I can finally achieve being a "real" one like you. :bow:

Will you also tell everyone how awesome you are too?

Last edited:
Hahahahaha my red truck was my street truck daily driver and tow your truck to the dyno if you ever needed a lift running 9,s whats your point ??? Looks like your good and upset at this point .... There is one a thing im good at besides dynoing abviously and thats talking **** .... See you in the spring mark .... I have absoulty nothing left to say to you nor the waist of my time take care buddy :nos::nos::tree:

When did the red truck run 9's? I would've thought there would be videos of it doing that.. if so post them up bro

Back