99 Chevy 3500 HD (CK) 6.5 to dmax

Name of the game make money spend the money to make more money.

Dale

That might be it.still haven't heard from anyone about quotes on insurance.I can't do anything for 3 month's anyway.

Dale

Truck back on the road yet.

Dale

nope.. burn the **** out of(clutches are black) FC, DC packs, 2nd manual band, discolored forward clutch drum, and the 16 sprag intermediate sprag freely spins both directions, the bearing/bushing in between then FC and DC is gone as well.

the intermediate clutch, overrun and over drive clutchs(4th gear) are still nice and brown.

the hil i climbed when i left with the boss's load was every bit 9% 3/4 mile grade with a stop light at the bottom and one at the top.. and max speed you really wanted to do was 15-20mph.. then you sat at a light heat soaking everything.. and i had to do it twice.. boss's load then boss's truck..

That realy sucks sorry to hea that do you have a new trany on the way.

Dale

rebuild is cheaper... i'll have 500 or so in it.. new tranny is 2-3,000
931323_10200838108368581_157654279_n.jpg

actually ending up little more in parts.. like 850-900.00 got ~3k on the rebuild/freshing of the tranny..

rolled 200k coming back from texas last week..

and monday the TCC die on me.. gladly it didnt trash the rest of the tranny when it sent debris through it...

Takes longer to get it than to installing and getting back on the road.

Dale

Did you get all your parts threw them?

its the first time going through them.. everyone i talked to that could get me a TC that i needed 2000 stall or lower was 7-10 days out or more.. i called them 0800 tuesday and it was there today..
i've used jegs, summit, PATC, aamco to get tranny parts.

transtar is from what i have gathered great for stock or step up from stock rebuilds... built trannys... aint going to happen

I just need stock clutches and such. Everyone has recommended using stock clutches so I think it will be okay.

got the truck back up and running... i'm not really likeing the looser TC see how it does with a load tomorrow

Back