Custom 12mm VE coming soon!

Yes it is. Baby slept well wife was happy, and it was a quiet comfy trip. Good people, met stomp. I didn't have time to skip a tooth. And I didn't want to be a burden and ask lol. Jason you were right about the timing to make power with 6x16s. At 348/716 I was embarrassed. Need to get on it. And get a better lift pump. Time and money.

I'm bettin at least 50hp more with a tooth skipped. Were EGTs up?

No. It may have been at 1000 degrees. Maybe more. Timing was checked with a light, by stomp. Its neat to see what your really at. 14-15ish ksb off 21 with it on. John and I are going to tackle the tappet cover gasket and jump a tooth here in the not too distant future. I'm not giving up. I'll have some extra cash here in a bit for a better lift pump so hoping that will help some too.

That's really weird. How far is your truck from runaway?

Edit, when you skip a tooth, make sure you don't overtighten the pump gear. Mine was cracked from whoever did the pump install before I put the Scheid pump on.

Last edited:
The fuel screw is maxed. It has never really had any signs of runaway. And I'm a little worried about how low my egts were. Ill be checking the probe as well. Thanks for the tip on tightening.
Bc thanks for the torque spec.

You can actually go to 75ft./lbs. on the pump gear nut. As suggested by Giles.

Have to clear things up a little. I was thinking that these were DDP's. Jeremy told me today that Bradley's Diesel Injection built and worked over the injectors. Lenny at DDP went through and flowed them after Jeremy pulled them.

What I notice so far, smoother idle, cleaner burning and bottom-end power is very noticeably better!

You'd have to drive about 40 miles North of LA....although I am going to be in San Bernardino this weekend, so if that is closer, Sat night would work.

San Bernardino sounds like a better/easier drive to me. I work Saturday night at 6.

Might not work then.....you work night shift? Or get off work at 6pm?

Touche.....there is a shop up here in Santa Clarita that does a dyno session for like $80 for a few pulls+tuning, let me know if you want to come up.

Jason

Back