Twins1.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Twins2.jpg
    Twins2.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 0
  • twins3.jpg
    twins3.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 0
That Joe from HSP sure does some nice work. Everything he designs and builds has a symmetry to it.

That Joe from HSP sure does some nice work. Everything he designs and builds has a symmetry to it.

Definitely. The hot crossover pipe, the crossover from the 83 to 72, and the cold side charge piping all seem to follow the same path. Looks really clean.

Hey Steve, it's Steve Desmarais from Dominator Diesel. Come by some time with your truck, it looks like a nice setup.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Hey Steve, it's Steve Desmarais from Dominator Diesel. Come by some time with your truck, it looks like a nice setup.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Steve you should talk to them about a cage... We know it's a matter of time before you get kicked off the track with it.

Steve you should talk to them about a cage... We know it's a matter of time before you get kicked off the track with it.

That is more a matter of whether or not I want a cage in my "DD" crew cab truck and less an issue of needing it. I know the track won't like me much but idk if I can stomach a cage.

Back