Duramax Twins

Any pics of the truck w/ the slicks on? Truck looks gorgeous, and congrats on the times!

Also curious if they gave you any grief about no cage in Englishtown?

Thanks man. Hoping to get pics from the event but haven't figured out where they are posted. As far as the cage goes, I was screamed at. As I came back up the track I was met at the tower by a guy who didn't think my stunt was funny and then he told me "Get off my f****ing racetrack" and I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed back :hehe:

Attachments

• Slicks3.jpg
    Slicks3.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 0
That was an awsome run man. I kept my radio on track channel and as I was hitting the return road I heard 10.52 and thought I was hearing things. Then I saw the truck and thought It was yours. That guy poked his head in mine to and saw the cage which I recently got in. Told me there was a trooper in the tower and he couldn't take chances. Congrats on the time!

Thanks man. Hoping to get pics from the event but haven't figured out where they are posted. As far as the cage goes, I was screamed at. As I came back up the track I was met at the tower by a guy who didn't think my stunt was funny and then he told me "Get off my f****ing racetrack" and I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed back :hehe:

I got impatient and found you on FB LOL. Truck looks awesome.

That's good news to know about Englishtown! I'm still debating on putting a cage in my street truck or not, so if i don't i'll stay away from there.

I got impatient and found you on FB LOL. Truck looks awesome.

That's good news to know about Englishtown! I'm still debating on putting a cage in my street truck or not, so if i don't i'll stay away from there.
Pittsburgh raceway doesnt mind about no cage :) you guys just gotta come out this way more often. I ran 10's there for over a year. Tech is generally done by a 14 year old and the owner of the track is cool as hell

Pittsburgh raceway doesnt mind about no cage :) you guys just gotta come out this way more often. I ran 10's there for over a year. Tech is generally done by a 14 year old and the owner of the track is cool as hell

Too far away for me LOL.

We're renting Maple Grove on 10/16 so hopefully they'll let me have free reign for the day with no cage, but we'll see.

Sorry for hi-jacking your thread :hehe:

Just google recent photos from atco and englishtown... All the pics are there.:Cheer:

Good seeing you again.. Truck runs fantastic..

You to man. I was pretty bummed we couldn't watch you spank ass all afternoon bracket racing as usuall!

I threw a damper, and cracked my flexplate that day... Gonna have my tranny refreshed, and swap another primary in there while its down for 2 weeks... :Cheer:

Back