Fastest MANUAL TRANS 1/4 mile times

Not trying to take away from you bud but this vid shows absolutely nothing. We need to see a timeslip on this run or being on the list as #4 is questionable. Please enlighten us. Thanks. Hell the vid half way looks like its a reg cab 2nd gen. So a G56 was swapped in?

Before you make allegations, maybe you should read the whole page. There was a time slip posted, sorry we didn't have a HD camera on board as this was the trucks first time down a drag strip. Believe it or not, doesn't bother me any, there was multiple people that witnessed it and can attest to the truck, including mulisha.

Edit.
I just watched the video again,,,, seriously! you cant tell its a 4dr longbed 3rd gen!? lol

Last edited:
I tried a 3rd gear launch in my reg cab d max and it doesn't like it i need a hotter tune. My crew didn't mind 3rd gear launches. My reg cab I launched it at 4k and it fell on its face ran a tenth slower than a second gear launch but a mile an hour faster. I currently have trans problems. Broke my short throw in 2 and I think I destroyed my slider in 4th from powershifting.

Jesse is anything on that truck still in one piece LOL

Not trying to take away from you bud but this vid shows absolutely nothing. We need to see a timeslip on this run or being on the list as #4 is questionable. Please enlighten us. Thanks. Hell the vid half way looks like its a reg cab 2nd gen. So a G56 was swapped in?

Looks like a 4 door long bed to me...:eek:wned:

Attachments

• 10443019_829266993774200_7982290344931982897_o.jpg
    10443019_829266993774200_7982290344931982897_o.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Before you make allegations, maybe you should read the whole page. There was a time slip posted, sorry we didn't have a HD camera on board as this was the trucks first time down a drag strip. Believe it or not, doesn't bother me any, there was multiple people that witnessed it and can attest to the truck, including mulisha.

Edit.
I just watched the video again,,,, seriously! you cant tell its a 4dr longbed 3rd gen!? lol

LOL the stickers could look like a toolbox, in a 10' bed

Also, first time at the track? You need to dial your crap in and get to the 1 spot!

Edit.
Well thanks. That wasn't an allegation at all. No I didn't see a timeslip and I looked for a good while. Maybe you could point me in that direction. Care to share any details on the setup? Its just so outta the blue to be so far out there. She's making a lot of steam thats for sure. Ever dyno it? What is done to the trans?

Haha ur welcome.

And how loud is the hoodstack? Got an in cab vid? Via twins I assume? What size turbines on each?

Do you wanna know what color shirt he was wearing when he made the pass too?
Here's what ya get:
[ame="http://s1192.photobucket.com/user/CumminsFTW/media/013%204_zpspvhmnrbn.jpg.html"]013 4_zpspvhmnrbn.jpg Photo by CumminsFTW | Photobucket[/ame]
Yes its loud and BTW truck is #3 on the list

I see why I didn't see the time slip. 2 different people posted about the same truck that isn't theirs... bif

Post some info. Why hide a great truck like that in the dark? Like how in the hell is that G56 holding together?

Last edited:
Back