Jeff faker Bosshawg

zfstone

zfstone
Jeff faker or (Bosshawg600) posted a fass fuel pump for sale I sent him the money. Once he got the check and it cleared he said he'd ship it. That was last year. I've heard every sob story you could think of as to why I still have not recieved anything from him. I get on today to see he is doing well buying steering stailizer parts for his truck and so on so I snapped a little.I was hopng to razz him a little and embarass him in front of some members in order to get my part or get my money back still nothing no pump no money refunded. So I'll share my experience with anyone who will read this do not send him a dime until you get what you want first the guy is a liar and a coward he won't answer any of my pm's he totally ignores me. So buyer beware with this sad excuse for a person!!!
ZFSTONE

doesn't matter... last year is way too long, especially if the guy is buying parts and ignoring him :mad:

I've dealt with the guy before and had no problems, but wow, there's just no room for this BS here... we're all trying to have some fun on a budget, and it's BS when someone jumps up and steals from you like that

doesn't matter... last year is way too long, especially if the guy is buying parts and ignoring him :mad:

I've dealt with the guy before and had no problems, but wow, there's just no room for this BS here... we're all trying to have some fun on a budget, and it's BS when someone jumps up and steals from you like that

Your right i was just wondering if we were talking Dec 30 or June. Mainly so i know what stage of pissed off i would be.LOL

The FASS was never received.

Pretty sure it was last spring/early summer.

yea i get that. i was just saying that last time that the OP posted something like this i texted jeff about it and he said he was taking care of it. then he sold the truck the fass was on. but obviously he didnt take care of it.

he shafted somebody on a turbo also on another forum in the past

Yes it was about this time last year. He said he is shipping it to me now. I have my doubts (he's told me he's shipped it multiple times) it's probably a peice of junk just to shut me up. I told him I already got another one and that I just want my money back. We'll see what happens i guess. And I did speak with someone who was taken on a turbo deal with him he gave me his phone number which didn't help me any way he just wouldn't answer my calls
I've been trying to get this for right around a year. I've dealt with a few different guys one here buying and selling parts this is the first time I had trouble. I don't want to make waves I like this site, alot of info and parts when you need it, I just don't think I ought to be yanked around for stuff I paid for.

Well your not the only one that got ripped I bought a turbo from him and it was listed as a HTT 71/74/14 but it was a 66/71 after I recieved it. He was supposed to give me $500 back since it was the wrong turbo but that never happend.

Well...someone linked this thread to one of his post awhile ago and it dissapeared!

Sorry, I deleted it.... Thinking that he would own up to his Mistake, rather than incriminating himself...
Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I donno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make.
Obviously he dug shovel deeper... :(
FACT: - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

3-5-10 no part or money yet. Faker has nothing else to say to me. We'll see what happens.

Its obvious that he has been online.. I dont understand why he cant poke his nose in here and say something.. be a man about it..

I know there is always two sides to a story, but when this happens in a small comunity black ball or shunned comes to mind.

Nobody buys or sells or even speaks to the perp, until its taken care of.

Back