Jeff faker Bosshawg

No court date I prefer a face to face old fashioned confrontation. however he is in Indiana, I'm in Penn. If nothing happens I can make it a point to take a trip. Short of that all I can do I complain.

I think you would be better to contact the local authorities about it.

Ban Him From The Militia !!!! Let The Zombies Eat Him.!!

good to see this is being allowed to run its course....... other places would shut this down and send out nastygrams to the offensive. We are men with trucks, not dealin with pinewood derby cars and kids here! I have bought a few things from forum members and never had trouble, but if I did I would expect the ability to air out the issue, and warn others.

I sent Jeff a message, and asked him to deal with this immediately. He will either do that, or he will be gone. DO NOT use this site to scam someone.

I have received a PM saying this:

Problem was, the only address he would give me was a PO box. Not the easiest place to sent a pretty big package. I just finally got sick of it and paid one of the smaller shipping companies to drop it off at the post office and have it kept there til he comes and picks it up.

The post office will only keep a package for so long until it is returned to sender

when the post office has a package in the back for you, they leave a note in your po box to let you know to stop at the window to get he package........

About a year and a half ago I had a set of twins shipped to my PO box lol. Two rubbermaid totes. I met Jeff at Schieds 2 years ago. He seemed like a decent guy then, but have since been hereing about these bad dealings for the past 6 months or better.

ZFstone, have you gotten your package yet? Bosshawg's future here depends on it. Using this site to dick people over will not fly. I'm not saying anything other than a fact here. This site and a lot of others admin know each other very well. If you start screwing people on any given site, your gonna have a real hard time logging in on your favorite diesel sites in the future. Its BS, and I hate a thief. If you want to screw folks over here or anywhere else, you might want to start thinking about a mustang hobby.

Bosshawg, you have till friday the 12th to make this good, or you will no longer be a part of this site.

Dalpilot first off Thank You. I never gave him a po box # I live in the country. I have a stone business, trucking business, and also gas well misc, start up stuff that I run all businesses from that address. To say he is full of crap is the understatement of the year. Oh yeah he said he shipped it via usps last week gave me a false tracking number and everything. I'm not a rich person I'm just into a lot of things or I'd just buy new stuff. I never had any problems dealing with guys on here until this clown. I'd like to thank you guys for taking my back on this, and at the very least keeping anyone else from getting screwed.

Isn't this Bosshawg guy and LEO like myself???

I thought I remember seeing that he was Law Enforcement...

If this is true and he truly didn't send the product, then WoW!!!

Makes us look even worse!! Like we need anymore bad press!

Back