Jeff faker Bosshawg

No, dead serious. Last I knew, he was a Deputy.

on edit: wait.... he is a corrections officer, and that job is through the S.O. There ya go.

I see he/ you are reading this right now. Please respond ASAP.

Jeff, I don't honestly know what happened here, but wouldn't it just be easier to say what happened and explain the story, even if you don't have the turbo anymore? As opposed to just have a buncha people talk smack about you? I haven't had anything personally against you and you were always nice to me, then again, I never tried to buy parts from you... Be a good guy and do what's right?

Thanks Jeff,
Ang

Aparently everyone has already made their judgement, but Ill say my peace and do with it what you will.

The FASS has been sent out, and I hope it is there by now or very soon. I gave zfstone the delivery confirmation number from usps to track it.

But I will apoligise to zfstone and all the CompD members for giving them a proverbial black eye. This whole situation has gotten out of control and the only person to blame is me. Zac was a great buyer, and followed up on everything he should have and I encourage anyone to buy or sell to him.

Me on the otherhand, not so much. I NEVER entended this to end up the way it has, but it did. And to tell you the truth, I have no explanation as to why. I did not set out to rob anyone, nor am I trying to rob anyone now and it is looking this way and I can understand why. If i was on the outside of all this i know I wouldnt be on my side! Now I dont know what everyone wants to do, burn me at the stake, hang me by my toe nails or whatever but i deserve it. I cant apologize enough, but I am sorry!

Only thing anyone wants is for him to get his stuff, and this not happen again. Thanks for posting, lets hope he gets it in the next day or two.

Damn...... First time I've ever seen that happen on a Forum..

Lets hope that pump shows up soon..

This is the info off usps.com I know they are not as good at tracking like UPS and Fed-Ex but it does show it has been shipped

Label/Receipt Number: 0309 0330 0001 2828 0465
Class: Package Services
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was accepted at 11:37 AM on February 27, 2010 in MONTICELLO, IN 47960. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

And I will say this to everyone and mostly to Zac. I am going to do my darndest to keep this from happening again!

JEFF IT HAS SAID THE SAME THING FOR A WEEK. Even if they put it in a back pack and made someone walk it to me I should have had it already.

JEFF IT HAS SAID THE SAME THING FOR A WEEK. Even if they put it in a back pack and made someone walk it to me I should have had it already.

That doesn't look like a UPS tracking number.

Possibly a USPS parcel post?

I sent some things parcel post and it is slow and they don't provide updates. The best thing you can do is call your local post office and they migh be able to track it for you.

I think it took 2 weeks to send something from Missouri to Mass.

It's USPS. I hate shipping USPS. So I don't. I Never had any luck with that system. I'll pay a little more for UPS so I can watch the package from my door to the customer.

Priority post is the best way to go. Even to Canada it is less than 10 days, which is a miracle,, LOL..

I have nowere close to send UPS or FED EX.

USPS.com Says its sitting in the post office right now.

Label/Receipt Number: 0309 0330 0001 2828 0465
Scheduled for Delivery: Tuesday, March 09, 2010
Class: Package Services
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item is out for delivery or available at a PO Box at 9:54 AM on March 8, 2010 in SPRINGVILLE, PA, 18844.

Detailed Results:

Out for Delivery or Available at PO Box, March 08, 2010, 9:54 am, SPRINGVILLE, PA 18844
Sorting Complete, March 08, 2010, 9:24 am, SPRINGVILLE, PA 18844
Arrival at Post Office, March 08, 2010, 9:10 am, SPRINGVILLE, PA 18844
Acceptance, February 27, 2010, 11:37 am, MONTICELLO, IN 47960

I recieved the pump today, I have not had a chance to test it to see if it's a piece of junk sent to me to shut me up. I specifically ask jeff to refund my money that i didn't have use for a pump I paid for a year ago. It is here I will test it to see if it's a junker. I'll post what I've found out. JEFF I KNOW YOU'LL READ THIS I AM ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED WITH YOU I TOLD YOU NUMEROUS TIMES I WANTED A REFUND!!! THANKS FOR NOTHING!!!
Thank You to the boys at comp diesel for helping bring this saga to an end.

Man i felt bad when it took me a week or two to get my check to tim when CompD did the St. Judes raffle a few years back. Can't imagine ever letting something go longer than that

This doesn't surprise me. I had very long and drawn out bad dealings with jeff over a turbo. When I finally did get the turbo it was trashed and had to be completely rebuilt. He did man up and pay for half of the rebuild but the fact was I sent him a brand new turbo on trade and I got a junk one in return.

Back