New best time. 7.22 @ 103.3 mph. Time for some tires.

the size that i was runnin was a 325/50r20 my truck now just has a 2" leveling kit . they r the proxie s/t i believe. i am using them from a friend. seem to hold up good racing,but dont do burnouts on the road with em if u want them to last

This is the most rediculous thing i've ever seen. Guys with positive input, I appreciate you. But all this other childish bs is getting worse and worse every time I get on here. Looks like comp d is about the same as cummins forum now. Just a bunch of cry babies that want to start sh*t. ctd8999, why don't you mind your own business. I think i can handle my own ebaying without your input. If you don't like it, don't look.

This is the most rediculous thing i've ever seen. Guys with positive input, I appreciate you. But all this other childish bs is getting worse and worse every time I get on here. Looks like comp d is about the same as cummins forum now. Just a bunch of cry babies that want to start sh*t. ctd8999, why don't you mind your own business. I think i can handle my own ebaying without your input. If you don't like it, don't look.

Ashley you found out what you paid for the truck was about what you were offered on ebay. So maybe you'll need those tires now. :Cheer: Thanks Steve B.

on a more positive note my first littleboy was born yesterday. and yes u r right i do here more cryin on here then he did in his first night,but its all good i couldn't be more happy n he couldn't be more healthy. enthusiasts should start havin more fun with this cool HOBBY!

wow, this thread was rediculous. LoL. i have posted so many threads about tires it not even funny and i get NO responses. i'm probably going to try the toyo proxes eventually when i level my truck. if that don't work i will try to find me some wheels that will fit on some good slicks and swap slicks on each time i go to the strip. haha. i use pirelli scorpion A/T's right now. don't use those. haha

your truck seems to run pretty good. 850hp is pretty high #'s and sounds like you got more to go. keep it up!!

Congrads on the baby boy dieselsmoker. Guess you better go ahead and get started on his diesel hot rod. Over 16 years, the bill won't seem so bad.

Yea I think I;m gonna go with the proxes for now and see what happens.

on a more positive note my first littleboy was born yesterday. and yes u r right i do here more cryin on here then he did in his first night,but its all good i couldn't be more happy n he couldn't be more healthy. enthusiasts should start havin more fun with this cool HOBBY!

congrats man!

I have been planning on getting proxes also as soon as these nittos grapplers are done.

thanks fellas means alot. yes a diesel powered junior dragster sounds about right. many toys to come. hope to be well in the tens by spring with a second pump and new twins. i know nx is "CHEATIN" but its just too much fun.Either way it will haul a car seat n impress a new born so im good for now.

oh i do. just one system hooked up, but i have multiple bottles, silenoids, and i pickd up a new nx 2 stage boost reference controller.will install over the winter. my current setup is not exactly large but spools fast, nx is definetly a cure to any lagy setup:lolly:*nx*

I guess but, if it's the truck in your avatar you're racing, it's only gonna go so fast and you're not gonna be able to run pro street even if it is fast enough

glad to see another mega racing though.... hope we can line them up sometime

Back