New best time. 7.22 @ 103.3 mph. Time for some tires.

very true though i've seen alot that had no business playin with the drugs not being a jerk they should have just asked ?'s and took i some knowledge from someone. my drive pressures are not extreme and the truck runs cool. there is a risk though of overspeedin turbos, but everything carries some sort of risk factor.:st:

may not be cheatin' but, any Tom, Dick or Harry can go fast using a baby bottle bif LOL

I disagree. Anybody can stick a solenoid in the intake and wire up a button and plumb a bottle, but not just anybody can tune a nitrous system to work correctly and consistently. Its the same difference as bolting on a turbo, or mdded cp3 or any other hard part. Anybody can bolt parts on thats "supposed" to go fast, but not just anybody can tune their truck to utilize the parts that are on it. I think our black mega is a perfect example of that. It has nothing but a set of 80hp injectors, silver 66 and a nitrous system(and tranny of course). It runs as fast or faster than trucks with thousands of dollars worth of parts on them.

I disagree. Anybody can stick a solenoid in the intake and wire up a button and plumb a bottle, but not just anybody can tune a nitrous system to work correctly and consistently. Its the same difference as bolting on a turbo, or mdded cp3 or any other hard part. Anybody can bolt parts on thats "supposed" to go fast, but not just anybody can tune their truck to utilize the parts that are on it. I think our black mega is a perfect example of that. It has nothing but a set of 80hp injectors, silver 66 and a nitrous system(and tranny of course). It runs as fast or faster than trucks with thousands of dollars worth of parts on them.

yeah but the cool trick is, to make that power without gas. This is a moot point with me. I pride myself and anyone else who can make power without it. It's artificial power. I know many don't agree and would consider electronics the same but, that's fine. Electronics are already a part of most " newer " engines. Gas isn't.

just like any monkey can buy a truck that's already done.

just like any monkey can buy a truck that's already done.

Well, thats somewhat correct. First the monkey needs the money to buy one. I bought the truck because I thought it was a good deal and I wanted to play with it and make it faster, which I have, with no additional parts. Not saying Tom couldn't have. I'm sure he could. I have built trucks the same as this one and will build more, so that is also a moot point. Not that it is any business of yours why I got the truck or what I'm doing with it. Maybe you should buy yourself one and then you can go fast. LOL Bottom line is your just another one of the cry babies on here that want to start trouble. I think every thread i've ever started has a dumb a** post by you on it. I don't even know you and you don't know me. So whats your problem.

Mods, you can just delete this thread if you'd like. Its not going anywhere but south with these kind of guys on here.

Well, thats somewhat correct. First the monkey needs the money to buy one. I bought the truck because I thought it was a good deal and I wanted to play with it and make it faster, which I have, with no additional parts. Not saying Tom couldn't have. I'm sure he could. I have built trucks the same as this one and will build more, so that is also a moot point. Not that it is any business of yours why I got the truck or what I'm doing with it. Maybe you should buy yourself one and then you can go fast. LOL Bottom line is your just another one of the cry babies on here that want to start trouble. I think every thread i've ever started has a dumb a** post by you on it. I don't even know you and you don't know me. So whats your problem.

Mods, you can just delete this thread if you'd like. Its not going anywhere but south with these kind of guys on here.

you know how the ford guys are ashley. they just get made cause they cant even get close to a cummins.

Ash,

I feel somewhat responsible for your thread going south when we started the tranny debate...I admit now that I should taken it to PM's....

My apologeeze!!! (spelling...lol)

GUYS, if this thread stays open, lets please keep it to Ashley's truck accomplishments and nothing else.....Favor to me!!

Mods...if you want and Ashley agree's, please delete the Negative post...Thx

Thank you!!

David

:hehe: ...... running 13's wasnt working for you?

I'd be careful James.... those Spartan tuned Ford's are really making some power !!

oh they are making power , just like the sct tunes are making power.

edited post or not. it been said

also, hopefully i'll be able to keep up with you next season. the the diesel/electrics sponser thing work out ?

Back