New Constant Pressure Relieve Valves PRV/LV

Nice to talk to you yesterday Todd, I'm that girl from Alberta who called. I sent in my factory core and my info - now I'm looking forward to this, as it will set my mind more at ease to replace the rail cap!!

Just have to say these PRV's are great, i ate up injectors in 30,000 miles with mine capped and had a TON of injector rattle everytime i would let off the throttle shift gears. I just installed new 90 hp injectors, air dog, and this valve and i dont have near the rattle i used too. Its like the best injector insurance you can get, ESPECIALLY if your running a capped rail.

I hope everyone Has received their Valve (Except Roark Diesel I will get to them this weekend) , if not please contact Todd, the NEW two way adapter is being machine as I type this post.

I need one for a single cp3 with a dual feed line in the factory prv location I.e. a II dual feed line. I have the factory prv to send to make constant relief, but what do you recomend to set it at? 27500 or so? Please pm me with price.

Jared

Thank you Todd for my new rail and PRV!!!

Still waiting on stuff for my build but I feel better knowing these parts are there to help keep me from yet another failure!

Thank You!!

What kinda turn around are we looking at right now? I would like to get one set to 28k. And whatsthe price on the two way adapter? that would be really nice to flow stock pump into stock location and the top pump into the two way adapter while running a relief valve. Ready to buy...

Todd will you be at TS this coming week? I need one and if I could meet you while there I would like to have one too. If not I will wait until after. If your going to be there let me know how to meet up. thanks mike

Todd will you be at TS this coming week? I need one and if I could meet you while there I would like to have one too. If not I will wait until after. If your going to be there let me know how to meet up. thanks mike

Oh that would be great for me also!!

I will not make it..Our New Build (Optimus Prime) is Not ready.We had setback after setback.Now we are waiting for Greg to finish the intake.Bosch has come through with the Programing I wanted, and cannot give enough thanks for all the effort they have showed.I also would like to mention the Help II has given in our Behalf.The theatrics of this build is unknown.

I just talked to todd yesterday about sending in my PRV and getting the new 2-way adapter so i can run my PRV in my evil twin kit. The 2-way adapter is supposed to be available in a week or two.

The 6.7 is throwing Us for a loop.The New valve will replace the factory Valve.We started off By modding the factory Valve and the results were not what I expected.Now we are working on having it be adjustable.The Machine shop that has been working with us on this has pick up some un-expected business so we are taking the back seat until they catch Up.I have not spoke with Jason this week on the Adapter,But Jim the Owner of the Shop was going to get him moving on them.I've heard that before:hehe::hehe:

Back