New Constant Pressure Relieve Valves PRV/LV

all dual pump and modded CP3 systems need multiple relief valves.

im sick of replacing cracked injector bodies and nozzles from this high pressure ****.

if you drive daily with added volume and pressure in your system knowing we have cracks and failures in stock trucks with the injector bodies I cant feel sorry for you any longer. I am replacing 8-10 bodies a week now. It is taking up massive amounts of shop time for a break even kinda deal.

Yep I here Ya. I keep asking the Same Question to every customer,You get Pass this level its $$$$. These systems NEED multi Valves,The Factory valve is nothing but a dump valve,even if you run duals they may pump pass it but when it slaps shut SPIKE then even a bigger spike repeats.I am dictated to resolve the problem, But even with all the resource spent on fix won't work if owners keep on listening to the (YOU don't needer's) .
If You are looking for the perfecting company Don't contact ME, I make mistakes, But you will be hard Press to finding someone Who works harder then Me on the resolving end.

PM me pricing on the adaptor you have machined and 2 relief valves.
I have a big single pump coming and new injectors...wanna do this right from the word go.
Also...I think I asked before but is my capped relief valve any good as a core?
I threaded it and put in a stainless plug a couple of years ago.

My phone has been down for 2 days,Finally got it replace and working correctly. Please call me with any Questions.

My name is frank noble owner of Noble High Performance have use TC Diesel rails and sensors with get luck and have notice a notiable differance in both test on truck 06 went 12 second whan the truck got here form another local shop it was a disaster still tuning but the other shop specail trans made it 6 times down the track the trans is on my bench know. my 05 with the rail is working great it will go 13 seconds and no problems with TC Diesel product i am a beliver
thanks Todd
Frank Noble
Owner of Noble High Performance:thankyou2:

More Pictures, Yes it will work with any Combo,I will post pic's tomorrow on install on our Race Truck.

Attachments

• Ad5.jpg
    Ad5.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
More Pictures Install on 06 cummins Bottom Modded and D-Max modded top.If I get some time I will be feeding the rail form the Port on the D-Max Pump, that will be three line feed.I will also be installing another 29/30k CPRV in addition to The 27/28k.

Attachments

• Adins2.jpg
    Adins2.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Adins3.jpg
    Adins3.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Adins4.jpg
    Adins4.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 0
With two CPRV no recorded spike above 32K.Operating pressures are 28K/29K ,truck will be a Sheid Next month. I can only speculate on HP, but I am hoping for 1200+hp, the local dyno here is only good to 1000k, Talk is talk We will just have to see in Terre Haute.

Attachments

• 2cprv06.jpg
    2cprv06.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 2cprv07.jpg
    2cprv07.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 0
I never heard from you on wednesday todd.

If we run two PRVs can we just run some sort of blow down line from the second PRV or does it need to be tied into the return line?

PMs / emails are not my Preferred choice of contact (Info Only),Please call anytime and if I cut you short for some reason and do not call you back promptly call Me, I answer the phone form 7am CST to 11pm.

You need to return the fuel back to the tank.
Never be in fear of calling to late I prefer evening & weekend calls.
Full Pull You are welcome to call Me Now if it is convenient.

Back