New Constant Pressure Relieve Valves PRV/LV

T&C Diesel
1060 118th Lane
Blaine,MN 55434

They are $50.00

Please send confirmation ONLY, at times we receive 25 or more.its time consuming to sign form all the shippers.

Thanks for all the info......a few more questions for you:

1) Personal check acceptable?

2) What is the turn around time?

3) What PSI rating would you suggest for my truck, that is a daily driver and will soon have some 100HP nozzles and and a higher flowing CP3?

4) What PSI does the stock valve pop at?

Todd,

Mine seems to be working well so far....But I've Not put my pressure box back on yet...And so far I've not upped the settings on my Smarty SSR enough to go beyond about 24-24.5 K psi yet....

I'll put my pressure box back on sometime and test it......I just can't remember what we decided to set my pop off at....I think it was 27 or 28K

Thanks Buddy!

Valve(s) need to be spec for setup and use,It may perform well on the street and track and fail at sled pulls,This happened to Ty Yesterday,I will tighten up the volume setting on his valve.The adapter will be Out this week, it will have three additional ports.Another option is to replace the sensor (Pressure) with one that will read to 30/36K. the factory sensor will read to 26k and operate correctly to 24k.Yes you may see higher pressure on your gage ,but it will be not actuate. Anyone having similar failure contact us,Be assured that we have NOT modded any valve(s) pass the 29K, it's the volume setting we need to dial in correctly for each setup.NO one has reported to Me any serious engine failure or damage,In fact this valve has saved many engine(s) and injector(s) form failing. Many different setups exist, and dialing in the correct setting may take some time,a premature valve is much less cost then Injectors or engine.

Valve(s) need to be spec for setup and use,It may perform well on the street and track and fail at sled pulls,This happened to Ty Yesterday,I will tighten up the volume setting on his valve.The adapter will be Out this week, it will have three additional ports.Another option is to replace the sensor (Pressure) with one that will read to 30/36K. the factory sensor will read to 26k and operate correctly to 24k.Yes you may see higher pressure on your gage ,but it will be not actuate. Anyone having similar failure contact us,Be assured that we have NOT modded any valve(s) pass the 29K, it's the volume setting we need to dial in correctly for each setup.NO one has reported to Me any serious engine failure or damage,In fact this valve has saved many engine(s) and injector(s) form failing. Many different setups exist, and dialing in the correct setting may take some time,a premature valve is much less cost then Injectors or engine.

Damn Skippy!!!

I'd much rather spend $5 in shipping to have you fine tune it than Melting another motor or wasting a injectors (or both)....

I'll take a drop in power than a failure ANY day!!!!

Move Sensor form Pump to rail, also Multi CPRVs.mechanical sensor,Additional Sensor,Optional feed.

I'm a little confused.. What sensor is on the pump other then the fca?? Sorry for the ignorance just don't quite understand.

They are referring to the Rail Pressure Sensor. Some guys have moved them to the pump instead of on the rail, so they could use the port in the rail for and extra feed line. This enables the sensor and the dual feed line to reside in the same port on the rail.

all dual pump and modded CP3 systems need multiple relief valves.

im sick of replacing cracked injector bodies and nozzles from this high pressure ****.

if you drive daily with added volume and pressure in your system knowing we have cracks and failures in stock trucks with the injector bodies I cant feel sorry for you any longer. I am replacing 8-10 bodies a week now. It is taking up massive amounts of shop time for a break even kinda deal.

Back