October 13th 2012 - NHRDA World Finals

Krazeeun, That was a good save for sure. We raced in the round before that and both had to stand on the brakes at the end and you locked them up then to. That was a hell of a race. Prolly the best race of the day. Didnt wanna lose but glad it was to another EOD tech.

Glad you saved it dude! I didnt know where you were for a couple seconds then saw you were behind me in my lane. The announcer was cutting in and out and i thought you swerved for debris on track. Have a safe trip home.

Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk

It was a busy as hell weekend, sorry to anyone I didn't catch up with! Saw a bunch of people I know walking thru the pits, but I was usually running between the ISSPRO booth, Sportsman truck, or Pro Stock truck! I saw Ryan's run but the fence was blocking the top end, so I only got to see the sideways part on video!

We had a pretty good weekend, thanks to Brad & Tracy Makinen (G&J Diesel) letting me drive their truck again, and MBRP for sponsoring the truck AND the entire race series! Congrats to Marty Thacker for the TD win and new record (and some unbelievably fast passes), Phillip Palmer for the Pro Street win, Roger Smith for the Super-Street win, Dave Bolman for the Super-Diesel win, and Verlon Southwick for the Sportsman win! Also congrats to all the runners-up and points champions!

I finally got to meet a few of the people I've known on here for a while but hadn't met in person (Clifford, Kyle, Pinky, etc), and I even got cookies for the road!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Nice meeting you Kyle. I was wondering who the hell that was walking around carrying the import muffler till you explained it was a flask! LOL

That sucks man. Hope your kid gets better.

Wade just got car sick we think. I pulled a 40 ft trailer with some sucker rods down to the paw-n-law on the way. I think he just got shook up like a can of hot Dr. Pepper then spewed when he opened his mouth to put pizza in. LOL I'm amost back to 100%. We both spent all day Sat on the inlaw's couch. Now I got to cruise around her and figure out what went down. :D Sure was looking forward to seein' it in person though.... :(

i had a great time meeting everybody this weekend for all the people i met i was the gimpy friend with cliff and kyle

I finally got to meet a few of the people I've known on here for a while but hadn't met in person (Clifford, Kyle, Pinky, etc), and I even got cookies for the road!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Thanks so much for driving down to hang out with us! You're very welcome for the cookies! :)

I'm glad I got to spend time with Cliffy, Kyle, Troy and Steven this weekend! Thank you boys for making sure I didn't miss out on all the fun! :) Bacon tacos and cookies FTW!

Had a good time got to catch up with alot of people we knew and some new faces, to the racers you guys did a hell of a job, all in all had a great time now time for some work

Oops, I butchered Dave Bolwar's last name in the post above, I knew it was Bol-something but the brain cells storing the final letters must have been damaged in the late night celebrations ;)

What a sore loser. Oh well he got beat still. Most wouldn't have bothered with a complaint after they lost

Not to drag back a negative discussion, but Rob Coddens specifically asked for this NOT to happen, but NHRDA insisted on following their rules (which is the correct thing to do when you have specific rules). He didn't want to win a round that way, and said he even felt weird about pulling back around for the next round. For those who haven't met him, Rob is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet.

i had a great time meeting everybody this weekend for all the people i met i was the gimpy friend with cliff and kyle
Troy - it was good to finally put a face to the voice on the phone, can't wait to see your truck in person! Hopefully we can meet in the final of Pro Stock at next year's race!

Thanks so much for driving down to hang out with us! You're very welcome for the cookies! :)

I'm glad I got to spend time with Cliffy, Kyle, Troy and Steven this weekend! Thank you boys for making sure I didn't miss out on all the fun! :) Bacon tacos and cookies FTW!

Thanks again! BTW, I forgot to give you the box of wine! I remembered it when I got to Wal-Mart, thought about driving back and leaving it in your truck, but remembered all the kids playing in that area (didn't want them to find the box and drink it)! The cookies are great, I nibbled on a few of them on the rest of my drive last night!

Thanks again! BTW, I forgot to give you the box of wine! I remembered it when I got to Wal-Mart, thought about driving back and leaving it in your truck, but remembered all the kids playing in that area (didn't want them to find the box and drink it)! The cookies are great, I nibbled on a few of them on the rest of my drive last night!

Mike, you kept the wine and risked getting your man card pulled? :hehe:

LOL I totally forgot about it as well! Good thing I didn't promise it to a grad student, or I'd be dead already! :hehe: Those kids know better than to go near the truck, they're afraid of it and the dogs!
Glad the cookies lived up to expectations!

Mike, you kept the wine and risked getting your man card pulled? :hehe:

:hehe:

I Had a great time, met a lot of new people. Got to dino my truck, and watch some good racen. I think it needs to stay in TEXAS.

Wow!!!

Is Schied there with their rail??

Their record looks close to falling..

No Sir. J-Rod got married this weekend.

Had a fantastic time today!
Went pot first round if super diesel with a red light..apparently everyone was having problems at one time or another..
Quite a few broke, some cheap, some expensive.
Drank beers and got to meet the resident asshole green guys...
Nice to meet all you guys and see the rest of you again!

You're a bigot.

Jeepy, yeah, Travis isis still the asshole! Well, because that's the way it is! HaHaHa!
Yeah mike, didn't set with the car all day.. And drank a good bit myself, anyone else think Kyle should do some leg days or is it just me?

He is a little puny in the legs ain't he.

shoulda been riding shot gun....

No thank you. That was wicked looking.

Back