October 13th 2012 - NHRDA World Finals

I think he has consumed enough alcohol to pickle an elephant!
When he dies scientists will save his liver for experiments.

Krazeeun, That was a good save for sure. We raced in the round before that and both had to stand on the brakes at the end and you locked them up then to. That was a hell of a race. Prolly the best race of the day. Didnt wanna lose but glad it was to another EOD tech.

Thanks DevilDog! EOMFD!!

Did one of you guys have a black Dodge with "Initial Success or Total Failure" on the tail gate? I saw it in the parking lot and wondered who it was, but I didn't see anyone around it.

I finally got home to Florida. What a long drive. But I will say the trip back was uneventful.
Thanks NHRDA for putting on an outstanding event! I was nice seeing everyone.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I kept hearing someone was gonna drink me under the table..... I was ready for 'Em to try. LOL

Everyone knows that would be pointless...you'd just rip your shirt off and lift the table.

I'd say you definitely got your money's worth out of that flask...it put in a lot of hours between Friday and Monday :hehe:

Everyone knows that would be pointless...you'd just rip your shirt off and lift the table.

I'd say you definitely got your money's worth out of that flask...it put in a lot of hours between Friday and Monday :hehe:

i was very shocked that kyle only took his shirt off 1 day

Mike, you kept the wine and risked getting your man card pulled? :hehe:
Didn't want it to go to waste! But this man card discussion is getting in the way of disposing of it, as I tried to pawn it off on Clifford (lostnwalmart) tonight, but he wouldn't touch it. I may just stash it anonymously in one of the diesel shops I visit tomorrow ;)

LOL I totally forgot about it as well! Good thing I didn't promise it to a grad student, or I'd be dead already! :hehe: Those kids know better than to go near the truck, they're afraid of it and the dogs!
Glad the cookies lived up to expectations!

:hehe:

LOL! BTW - the remaining cookies were the perfect thing to make me not give a crap about being stuck in San Antonio traffic!

i was very shocked that kyle only took his shirt off 1 day

Before this event I had never met Kyle in person, just FB and Comp D. We went to the prius convention parking lot party and it was there I saw this intoxicated, oversized man ogering around in the parkinglot half dressed. I knew it was him, dead give away. :hehe:

Glad you made it back without any other problems Rodger!

Before this event I had never met Kyle in person, just FB and Comp D. We went to the prius convention parking lot party and it was there I saw this intoxicated, oversized man ogering around in the parkinglot half dressed. I knew it was him, dead give away. :hehe:

LOL Somehow I knew I was gonna hear this. Fair enough since I'm just gonna keep blaming you for my drinking Saturday evening. LOL

It was a good event. Did any one see the truck in either ss or sd get sideways after the traps? Seemed liked to me his brakes were locking up but I was just curious cause I bet he had to change his pants the second time.

That might had been Ryan in the black single cab

Yea.. that was me, I was on the brakes all day and it was working for me so I kept doing it, got a little carried away in the final round, too hard on the brakes, death wobbled and pointed it at the wall, then the other wall and ended up in the far right side of the right lane when I started the run in the left :bang

I'm not taking that truck down the track again until I fix the POS dodge steering geometry/issues and putting a cage in it. When I was pointed at the wall at 110 on the verge of rolling over, I immediately regretted not putting a cage in it when I should have a few months ago.

....my bad, won't happen again :Cheer:

PS... anyone got that on video?

said video: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg4YYXuPPdo&feature=player_embedded"]ALMOST WIPEOUT - DODGE vs. DODGE! - YouTube[/ame]

Ahh, the one that had to win when verlon got put out on that round to take points championship as well...

Back