October 13th 2012 - NHRDA World Finals

Ahh, the one that had to win when verlon got put out on that round to take points championship as well...

Yes at least I had a chance, Verlon going out in the second round gave me a chance to win it all. Just got beat by a little quicker RT than I had in round 3.

Haha!
Travis you are a sweetheart!
No racist comment for Me, thank you though.

Though i have heard how every black joke starts,
With a look over your shoulder.

Just wanted to say thank you to all the competitors and spectators that made this years World Finals and that we are very glad we move the WF to Texas this year was by far the biggest and best World Finals

Congrats to our World Champions

World-Finals-Champions.jpg

For those that thought they had a long drive lol....from Canada to Ennis texas.....4,625 miles return trip...$2400 in fuel...$700 in rooms.....bout $300 in meals....sweeeeet!!!

For those that thought they had a long drive lol....from Canada to Ennis texas.....4,625 miles return trip...$2400 in fuel...$700 in rooms.....bout $300 in meals....sweeeeet!!!

X2 lol was a long drive, but well worth it, no matter where it is next year we will be there :Cheer: But Vegas would be sweet lol and quite a bit shorter drive for us Canadians

I will go for sure if Vegas!
I am going to take it easy next year and start saving money again, but if there is a race in Vegas I will go!
Can't wait to take my truck down the strip one day! (not drag strip haha)

Wherever y'all do it I think y'all should pick a location and stay, its nice to have a good relationship with the track you are having the race at. Jumping around every year isn't going to help the race any.

Back