SamMace bad seller

He sent me a couple of PM's pleading his case...couldn't keep his story straight there either. I don't expect any resolution from the guy but he definitely won't sell anything here again. I hope his story travels to more sites.

he sent me a Pm asking me to text him and what my paypal account is. Hoping he makes it right either way box has been shipped to edge to get fixed as it was useless the way it was.

Even if Mr Mace does pay half the repair costs, he shouldnt be allowed to sell here any more.
Seems to me he's just trying to sell old junk, and hoping he doesnt get caught. Not cool.
As my parents used to say, "You've made your bed, now you get to sleep in it."
Does anyone really want to see another of these threads about another one of his transactions in the future?

Last edited:
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa....?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not so sure this should get personal.
Sam needs to correct it, sure, but getting derogatory about his personal life is hardly an issue that should be addressed.
We have more class than that.

Let's leave the personal schit from Fartpages out of it.

Mark.

None of the posts I edited or removed were relevant to the thread and it needs to stay that way!

Interesting I bought a set of crossover tubes from him about a week ago. I'll have to look those over more closely and make sure there isn't anything wrong there either. Although they were wrapped in a single paper towel, thought that was a little odd...

Last edited:
The crossover tubes were pulled a couple weeks ago and were in perfect working condition check the seals and make sure they r to your satisfaction sorry about all the madness but I don't think my personal life has anything to do with this

If you had to manipulate the selector/button by popping the cover and use a pick... it does NOT function correctly as it did out of the box or as you claimed it to. You told him it worked but neglected to disclose a very important detail about how to make it work. AKA a broken/faulty component. At the very least, refund him half of the repair cost as he offered (that was cool of him). He gave you a chance to admit you goofed and you still couldn't own up and take responsibility for it.

This kind of sh!t doesn't fly here. It shouldn't fly anywhere IMO. So it won't bode well for you with future attempts to sell other (faulty) parts.

The problem was discussed in the deal and when he installed it he grounded it wrong or something and caused the box to have a bad ground and obviously froze it but thanks everybody is following this and most of you don't know full detail thanks for the time I did get to have on here

?

Interesting I bought a set of crossover tubes from him about a week ago. I'll have to look those over more closely and make sure there isn't anything wrong there either. Although they were wrapped in a single paper towel, thought that was a little odd...

They were in the paper towel so the bag and box didn't get damaged I shipped them and you had tracking number and everything thought I did my job fine but obviously not

None of the posts I edited or removed were relevant to the thread and it needs to stay that way!

:clap: Agreed. It was funny though.

So do you guys roughly track IP addresses, or can this guy just make another name real quick and be back at it?

The problem was discussed in the deal and when he installed it he grounded it wrong or something and caused the box to have a bad ground and obviously froze it but thanks everybody is following this and most of you don't know full detail thanks for the time I did get to have on here

You never ever mentioned it not working in the deal. I can screenshot the texts if you want me to that you and I had. Also it wasn't hooked up wrong or grounded wrong. Came like this in. I was willing to think it possibly broke in the mail but the further this goes I'm thinkin it was like it all the time and your trying to cover it up now. So I was willing to split the repair. Trying to be decent about it and get it resolved and both of us get treated fairly... And that deffinitly hasn't been the case after ignored text ect

Thanks

Dont buy stuff online then. It's silly not to ask a few questions for something you've never seen but are paying in advance for.

I'm in the wrong its just all my fault glad somebody actually realizes whats going on yeah its not right the box is broke but it worked while I had it and I'm not going to pay funds for somebody else's mistake nothings free in this world but I guess if you follow like a sheep like most of you maybe one day you'll get a free be.

Back