SamMace bad seller

I'm in the wrong its just all my fault glad somebody actually realizes whats going on yeah its not right the box is broke but it worked while I had it and I'm not going to pay funds for somebody else's mistake nothings free in this world but I guess if you follow like a sheep like most of you maybe one day you'll get a free be.

Dude...just make it right, use some punctuation, and let it go for a week or two. Things will pass and everyone will be fine. The more you get all wound up about it, the worse the wolves will pounce. $.02

I'm in the wrong its just all my fault glad somebody actually realizes whats going on yeah its not right the box is broke but it worked while I had it and I'm not going to pay funds for somebody else's mistake nothings free in this world but I guess if you follow like a sheep like most of you maybe one day you'll get a free be.

You have contradicted yourself way too many times in this thread, all your doing now is adding fuel to the fire..

In the end, does it matter who's wrong an who's right? $75 is a small price to come good or be the bigger person whatever way you wanna look at it.

I'm done with Sam we definitely aren't gonna come to an agreement. Ill eat it and shut up. buyer beware for others as I deffinitly don't think he's a stand up guy. He included a map plug adaptor for an 02 my trucks an 01 I didn't ask for it as I didn't need it. His offer was that the plugs worth $40 so ill send you $35 that's my half. Doubt ill see any money from him to make it right. Karma will get him one day
Evan

I'm done with Sam we definitely aren't gonna come to an agreement. Ill eat it and shut up. buyer beware for others as I deffinitly don't think he's a stand up guy. He included a map plug adaptor for an 02 my trucks an 01 I didn't ask for it as I didn't need it. His offer was that the plugs worth $40 so ill send you $35 that's my half. Doubt ill see any money from him to make it right. Karma will get him one day
Evan

Sorry you got Screwed....Karma is a biotch, starting today ol' Sam won't be allowed to Sale anything, or PM anyone.

Killed300ex

I'm pretty sure I have an '01 MAP sensor harness and could use an '02 harness. If you're interested in the swap, I'll look to make sure I have one and will pay shipping for both of us.

on edit:
Give me a shout via PM. I don't get to this portion of the board very often.

Thanks
~OB~

Last edited:

Quit claiming it worked. One of your previous posts mentioned that while you owned it, you had to manipulate it do so. It doesn't work.

Just read through this and all I can say is WOW!

No wonder the Indians hated the White man. (invaders) This man speaks with Forked Tongue.........Wow!

Back