SMARTY DEFUELING ON 07''s ISSUE.

ok thanks man, the speed limiter has nothing to do with defueling right.

well i just moved it to 200mph, i was told that takes it out of the equation.

you need a cable to attached between the two. If you have a printer connected to your computer through USB, it may work. This is what the ends will look like....

BA25287a.jpg

Here's the downloads with instructions and the driver you need to load on the computer....

http://www.madselectronics.com/DownloadS06A.html

When I download this tntr onto my smarty do I need to put the truck back to stock them downlaod the new software or does it not matter?

Well I think I got if after fighting with my computer for 3 hours. Now its too late to try and see if it did work or not. I would say it did when i plug smarty in it now say bete 4.16a for John Hare thats me lol
So sounds like it work We will see what we can brake on it tomorrow.

ill try and scan my graph. it falls off like almost vertical at 3k rpms. it peakd at 2650 and kinda stayed flat until 3k then dropped off like it ran out of fuel rp stayed up in the 24k range if not a little more. this was running tnt sw9 tq 4 timeing 2, rp 1, wastegate off and the mp8 crankd to 100% it just worries me as iam about to install ddp 100s and a silver 64 and i dont wana look like a fool on the dyno when it doesnt make very good power becuase it defueld at 3k. and iam not bad mouthing bob or smarty i love the tuner. it made crazy power and runs very well. ive ran bully dog and i gave it away when i drove my truck with the smarty for the first time.

bump puttn ddp 100s in this weekend and a silver bullet on seeing if anythings changed because i dyno in buda on the 4th.

nice graph there, i can see your not having a defuel issue. whats up with that

I don't know. It seems to fall off pretty bad and quick after 2800 to 3000 rpms. I've pmd bob and sent him the graph so maybe he can help me

Guess we will see after this wknd. Ill keep yall updated as to how it goes and what I hear from bob

Back