Streetable Big Twins

my setup spools fine dont know what all the #'s mean but they work!

Last edited:
Nice. Looks like you're shooting for some big power with that setup. Any more info on your setup, like is it a DD? If so how's spool? Any videos? What elevation?

Hahaha...any idea why these Cummins are harder to spool turbos on than the V blocks? Sorry if I'm an idiot too just don't get it.

Makes sense. I'm new to inline motors that's why all the dumb questions...came from a V-8 diesel background...don't fault me for it too much as I have seen the light. Always loved the motor just never loved the wrapper

dd spools nice efi live makes big difference compared to box tuner. @ 600 ft in the up of michigan

Last edited:
Secondary: 63/68mm T3 0.80AR
Primary: S476 82/92mm T6 1.10AR

I guess my twins are close-ish...enough for the OP maybe to get an opinion on them...

I run an out of the box II SPS62 which is a 62/71-14 ( I'm don't know what the AR is) over an HT4C (an orange to these apples though) which has the 83mm inducer (and I don't recall all the other specs)....BUT it is a 62 over 83 set-up.

It makes a very drive able 800 HP on a p-pumped 24v. I would kill to put this same set-up on an EFI live truck and do some amazing things.

A side not about the OP's location...it may be 1800 feet elevation, but is it the HOTTEST and DRIEST 1800 feet of misery you could ever imagine...and I would think it's a bit higher that 1800, like slightly over 2000. But it's been a long time since I've been back home, so I don't quite remember. LOL

So shocked this thread has lasted this long. Lol you guys must be in a good new year mood.

Back