Water Injection????

most Cr melt cause of injectors, keep your fuel system clean. Up keeps was ment by keep your filters clean, fuel and air. Stay on top of servie etc.

Yeah but it's obvious air to water is here to stay so us guys that can drive our trucks on the street can't go to air to water. So meet in the middle with water injection.

I'm gonna have to vote to allow it! I mean there's all ready 2.6 trucks running Air to Water might as well let the CR trucks run water to keep them cool.

Well you said last year those weren't near as good as water injection? Why are you comparing the 2 now?

What do you mean? I think Air to Water works but not nearly as good as you and Dane think it does expecially on a 2.6 truck. Tyrel Beat Dane at just about every pull this year without it... Just making a point if you allow air to water in the 2.6 class might as well let the guys run water injection. Also as i stated before I run neither and don't plan on running either one.

What do you mean? I think Air to Water works but not nearly as good as you and Dane think it does expecially on a 2.6 truck. Tyrel Beat Dane at just about every pull this year without it... Just making a point if you allow air to water in the 2.6 class might as well let the guys run water injection. Also as i stated before I run neither and don't plan on running either one.

Well I think its safe to say Tyrels truck is a MUCH better running truck. Water/Air or water injection gonna take you from worst to first by any means. You can't compare a truck with it and without it when the 2 trucks have TOTALLY different set ups. Especially when the one with the biggest turbo is spinning out at the end and the guy with the little turbo snuffs it out each time. There are quite a few reasons why Dane doesn't beat Tyrel.

Do explain why you think it won't make a big difference on a 2.6 truck? Whats your reasoning behind that?

Anthony I'm not gonna argue with you but Tyrel and Dane's truck are very similar setups. Different pumps, different turbo, and a few nick nacks but they are very close. Hodler's 2.6 truck is very close as well and he hands it to both of them but Tyrel is close. Dane had a blown head gasket at St. Charles and didn't even know it. If Air to Water makes that big a difference then why is it allowed in the 2.6 class and water injection is not?

Anthony I'm not gonna argue with you but Tyrel and Dane's truck are very similar setups. Different pumps, different turbo, and a few nick nacks but they are very close. Hodler's 2.6 truck is very close as well and he hands it to both of them but Tyrel is close. Dane had a blown head gasket at St. Charles and didn't even know it. If Air to Water makes that big a difference then why is it allowed in the 2.6 class and water injection is not?

They have different pumps, different turbos, different cams, one runs duals one doesn't, one runs water air the other doesn't, ones a short bed ones a long bed. Ya they are pretty much the same after all.:bang Bout the only thing they have in common is they are still chasing p pumps.:kick:

What your saying is Dane's got more advantages and still lost? Chasing P pumps? Only one we pulled with all year anyone was chasing and that was kevin? Seems like in the 2.8 class most guys are chasing this one CR Duramax? This aint gonna turn into the P Pump blah blah blah is it?

I'm just stating a point people are saying the 2.6 is a street class and water injection YOU CAN run on the street and it isn't allowed but air to water is fine? It's like wiping before you poop it just don't make sense!

Im just happy they allow it in out pulling circuit around here and I will run it.

What your saying is Dane's got more advantages and still lost? Chasing P pumps? Only one we pulled with all year anyone was chasing and that was kevin? Seems like in the 2.8 class most guys are chasing this one CR Duramax? This aint gonna turn into the P Pump blah blah blah is it?

I'm just stating a point people are saying the 2.6 is a street class and water injection YOU CAN run on the street and it isn't allowed but air to water is fine? It's like wiping before you poop it just don't make sense!

LOLI thought everyone was chasing Matt Williams in Ragged out in the 2.8 class.:eek:wned: Also you didn't pull against Whalen did you? Hes got that vp beat as well. Anyhow, neither of them should be legal.

Pretty sure Matt and Troy went back and fourth and I've always been told no CR can keep up with a P-pump? Whalen yeah we put over 40ft on him at Warren County. He's also a 3.0 truck and after he got it tuned well he was in your class not mine.

As most people are saying "it's a street class". Let there be water. No direct drive pumps, no starter motor driven pumps. Let them have what a street driven truck would have like an off the shelf Snow system. One pump and as many nozzles as they feel the pump will run.

The only reason I can see not to allow it is to keep cost down. If thats the idea, then I can understand that totaly. I really hate it when guys without big budgets cant compete because all the classes require X dollars worth of stuff to be competitive.

The thing is, a decent system is pretty cheap compared to the other things we are talking about, and it is a big help to the trucks.

So (VERY respectfully since I am not competing in the class myself) I think it ought to be allowed. It doesnt keep people from competing, it does help keep the engines together. Win win.

thats just dumb in my opinion if thay allow a air to water system, but not a simple off the shelf water injection system,

Pretty sure Matt and Troy went back and fourth and I've always been told no CR can keep up with a P-pump? Whalen yeah we put over 40ft on him at Warren County. He's also a 3.0 truck and after he got it tuned well he was in your class not mine.

Where do I begin. Warren county. The pull the clutch NEVER engaged and looked like a grinder down the track. Good comparision goof. How do you figure its a 3.0 truck? Its a 2.8 compressor wheel. Your brothers charger is a 3.0 charger but you call that a 2.6 cause it has a "cover". He runs a bushing. No difference and an overall smaller charger. He was only in our class because bushings weren't allowed. Show-Me Smokers MADE him pull super street for the one and only reason. Anyhow useless to argue with you if you don't have a clue what your talking about. Back to the water. I vote not water.

Last edited:
Where do I begin. Warren county. The pull the clutch NEVER engaged and looked like a grinder down the track. Good comparision goof. How do you figure its a 3.0 truck? Its a 2.8 compressor wheel. Your brothers charger is a 3.0 charger but you call that a 2.6 cause it has a "cover". He runs a bushing. No difference and an overall smaller charger. He was only in our class because bushings weren't allowed. Show-Me Smokers MADE him pull super street for the one and only reason. Anyhow useless to argue with you if you don't have a clue what your talking about. Back to the water. I vote not water.

John even said himself the truck runs like crap with a 2.6 cover? Don't ask me thats what he said. Clutch never did engage thats one of them awesome southbends you were always so proud of. John did get his truck running extremly well before the season and next year he'll probably come out stronger just bought Danes duallies from him. Remember last year you kept telling Matt and me that Southbend was so wonderful. How'd that end up? You say Air to Water works so awesome but air to water is meant for a purpose built puller exactly why Tyrel DID NOT want to put it on his truck. Then you say you don't want water injection so you can keep the PURPOSE BUILT puller trucks out of the 2.6 class? That makes no sense? Either allow both or allow neither. I'll state time and time again I don't run neither and I made a fuss about Ben Duvall running it but now you have guys running Air to Water but no water injection come on.

John even said himself the truck runs like crap with a 2.6 cover? Don't ask me thats what he said. Clutch never did engage thats one of them awesome southbends you were always so proud of. John did get his truck running extremly well before the season and next year he'll probably come out stronger just bought Danes duallies from him. Remember last year you kept telling Matt and me that Southbend was so wonderful. How'd that end up? You say Air to Water works so awesome but air to water is meant for a purpose built puller exactly why Tyrel DID NOT want to put it on his truck. Then you say you don't want water injection so you can keep the PURPOSE BUILT puller trucks out of the 2.6 class? That makes no sense? Either allow both or allow neither. I'll state time and time again I don't run neither and I made a fuss about Ben Duvall running it but now you have guys running Air to Water but no water injection come on.
Kind of getting away from the point here aren't ya. You picking out random things. And again, you don't have a clue what your talking about. The clutch he had was one of Keiths not a southbend. And my clutch worked great all year. After I got the spacing figured out before it was ever hooked. It was in there all year with no problems at all. Insert foot in mouth. BOTH OF THEM clown!! You really don't have a clue what your talking about.

Back