Water Injection????

Actually you can run Air to Water intercoolers on the street but the water comes from the radiator. They have them on the 5.9 in buses, but they are set on top of the intake. It wouldnt be hard to plum a aluminium one that is used in pulling to work that way and it would cool the intake charge but not as well as a icebox setup. But still dont think they need it and water injection either

Its also a shame he thinks he has to have duals to run 2.6. I don't know where these people are getting their set up info from. But thats NOT the ticket unless you have LOTS of extra power. Dane went from a SRW and snuffing the turbo out to DRW. Makes no sense at all. Tory tory tory....

Trying to remember almost positive John did not have a Kenny's he may have one now but I think he said he was running the same setup he did in his Black 04 (Snakes). I've also told Dane he doesn't need duals no arguement there. So your still on the SOuthbend ship your little 2.6 truck went through 3 clutches in one year with maybe 10 hooks on that truck, this year you spent half the season just to get the clutch sized right? Then you couldn't get it out of gear at St. Charles County and I remember you saying some pretty harsh things about Southbend? I just don't see the reasoning why no water injection other then what you stated about keep designated pullers out of the 2.6 class but they are all ready here. I'll name people that drive thier trucks on the street with water injection, if you could name some people that drive thier trucks on the street with thier air to water. Dane also ran Duals because someone gave him the dually wheels. He's back to singles now.

Last edited:
well due to the fact the i have a NON INTERCOOLED first gen and dont honeslty think a intercooler is gonna make a difference as far as pulling goes im gonna haft to vote for an allowance of the water injection due to the fact the some of us who have almost 30 year old technology cant just plug and play and honeslty would water meth help me win points considering i may only compete at 1 competition.....didnt think so

and when is the guy from nadm gonna let us know on this anywho

When you see a post from NADM Marketing, it means hes asking for information only, to use in his marketing campaign.

He has nothing to do with rules. Especially when you see him ask about watermeth or propane.

You will never see drugs allowed in pulling. And no water in 2.6 for 2010.

Back