Who has the Best modified rail ?

I'd stick with the T&C rail if you get one. Todd has be doing them a long time now and knows what he's doing with them. I got mine 4 yrs ago and he was doing them before then. I attribute the longevity of my injectors to his rail.

I'd stick with the T&C rail if you get one. Todd has be doing them a long time now and knows what he's doing with them. I got mine 4 yrs ago and he was doing them before then. I attribute the longevity of my injectors to his rail.

Thats all the proof I need and when I get my injectors thats what Ill be going with. Id rather spend a couple hundred for piece of mind rather than just toss 4000 and hope there ok. Cheap insurance for me.

I'll take a pic of mine in a little while.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Here are the pics-
4860e4af-32d4-2795.jpg

4860e4af-32fc-4c2b.jpg

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

That stuff looks great looks to me like T&C have some nice pieces for sale

Yep. He's got all the fittings figured out to get the RV's to normal JIC fittings so there's little work on your end. Some standard fuel lines, little cutting of hoses and mounting and it should be a nice system when all said and done.

I know there's a few folks out there with this setup. If your reading, can you post pics of how you might have it plumbed in?

Thats the mystery i guess, i was told that the dual feed line from industrial will work for the dual prv setup. Thats what i got so we'll see.

Thats the mystery i guess, i was told that the dual feed line from industrial will work for the dual prv setup. Thats what i got so we'll see.

Is the dual feel line a flexible line? if so, it will. If not, might need to be re-bent.

My industrial is, it is the blue one, i guess they made a black and it is known for leaking. The flexability is somewhat rigid if you get me. it isn't like a rubber hose, very firm. This is what Todd suggested i try since i already have it, he said lots of guys have had success. Once everything is up and running i will probably have a formed line made just for a piece of mind though.

Whats the point in running dual RV's?

To keep pressure spikes to a minimum; especially when running large or dual cp3's. It helps to evacutate the extra fuel volume in the rail quicker than it can be done with one HPRV.

Whats the point in running dual RV's?

When running dual Pumps,it allows NO interrupted service,When running duals pumps with one Valve I have to set it loose or really tight either option ????.when running dual valves I can set each to pop and bleed independent,much safer...

So do the prv's open and reseat? I have read they are a on time pop and then replace, to they can open and close multiple times.

So do the prv's open and reseat? I have read they are a on time pop and then replace, to they can open and close multiple times.

that is a fallacy spread by people who sell rail relief valves... unless you have trash in your fuel, they will pop and re-seat 10 times a day with no problem

When running dual Pumps,it allows NO interrupted service,When running duals pumps with one Valve I have to set it loose or really tight either option ????.when running dual valves I can set each to pop and bleed independent,much safer...

so what the price on this lil setup

Back