Who has the Best modified rail ?

T&C modified Rails For Dodge Cummins 03/07 (Mild & Wild). The factory rail limits the fuel distribution under extreme demand. T&C rails will support 1000 plus HP. Gains are supported By owners Setup, Generally 30hp gain for stock Cp3 and additional Pressure and Volume. For those with Modified Pumps and Injectors 60/100hp gains. Never Drain your rail again.(Dual feed lines are NOT necessary, depending on application and setup).If you want to add to the HP bar add Our Wild Rail, It will take you to next level of performance,
Not only will it add some Hp, off the line Performance is greatly enhance, There is no down side to modded rails, the Price is Right ,the power is nice, it will support all types of Pumps and injection systems

Seriously? 60-100 hp gains LMFAO Phucking snake oil.

Seriously? 60-100 hp gains LMFAO Phucking snake oil.

We had Modded rails WAY before the Modified pumps hit the market...In fax I can should sales as early as 2004.We had stage 1-2 Pumps as early as 2004 this is were the posted HP was found..Generally 30-60 is correct. Check our site it has been corrected.I apologize.. I should have corrected this Much earlier.

When going with 100hp tips and you get only 80 is it snake oil? what about the guy who get 110 with the same tip is it snake oil? what about the guy who mods his rail and pulls 15 more feet more is it snake oil? or shaves off 3 tenths off at the track to get 10.9 instead of 11.2, or 1 tenth faster off the line is it snake oil? IF YOU ARE LOOKING AT ONLY HP AT THE TOP DON'T BUY OUR RAIL...B/C I cannot promise you will get the benefit here at the top,some do some don't.Everyone gets some type of benefit.The policy is simple if you don't like it simply return it,I will return a factory rail and pay the shipping both ways.

We had Modded rails WAY before the Modified pumps hit the market...In fax I can should sales as early as 2004.We had stage 1-2 Pumps as early as 2004 this is were the posted HP was found..Generally 30-60 is correct. Check our site it has been corrected.I apologize.. I should have corrected this Much earlier.

When going with 100hp tips and you get only 80 is it snake oil? what about the guy who get 110 with the same tip is it snake oil? what about the guy who mods his rail and pulls 15 more feet more is it snake oil? or shaves off 3 tenths off at the track to get 10.9 instead of 11.2, or 1 tenth faster off the line is it snake oil? IF YOU ARE LOOKING AT ONLY HP AT THE TOP DON'T BUY OUR RAIL...B/C I cannot promise you will get the benefit here at the top,some do some don't.Everyone gets some type of benefit.The policy is simple if you don't like it simply return it,I will return a factory rail and pay the shipping both ways.

Now that is some great customer service!

I think im in for it just for the piece of mind and hell I have waisted more money on less importent things

Myself as well as a coworker have been doing mods to our trucks in pairs. Seems like I am adding a modded CP3 pump and he wants to do a new rail and PRV on his. So it looks like I am adding a modded rail and PRV to my list as well.

We have even been looking for spare engines to build up. I have a 6B core sitting outside that may get built up.

Back