Why is my truck cutting fuel??? HELP PLEASE!!!!!!

Well i put the harness on today but my adr smoked itself this morning. I really cant seem to find the sputtering even with the smarty on 9. So i am not going to get all excited until i get the adr back and can check to see if it does it like it used too.

Well i got everthing back together and the ****ing sputtering cutting fuel is still there.:bang

What do i do??????????????????????????????????????????????????:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang

Well i got everthing back together and the ****ing sputtering cutting fuel is still there.:bang

What do i do??????????????????????????????????????????????????:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang

My truck was doing the same thing, turns out it was the washers on the injectors and the o-rings on a few crossover tubes.

its dont this wil 3 sets of injectors and 2 sets of tubes evertime the tubes were swapped new orings were used.

call john at texas diesel power. met his this weekend with dan, smart, laid back guy that knows his stuff. might be something simple you overlooked, who knows? let's hope so. he'll be at deleon. you coming up or what.

going to try to come trying to get everything together. Tbars, driveshaft loops, front weight bracket, pulling hitch

Have you ever hooked up a scanner to it? There are alot of variables dealing with a computer controlled truck. A very minor problem can cause major drivability issues.

If CEL is flashing check the pending codes with a good scan tool also check fuel pressure up to pump

don't know for sure if you need all the safety requirements. they'll let you hook without them. the track was real nice in june , i didn't even offer to bounce with mud tires on but I only made it half track due to a boot ..

Truck has been check with a modis snapon scanner, FASS has ben sent in for updating and all new fuel lines and pick up never drops below 15psi. No check engine light no codes no nothing. Truck has been doing this for over a year but with all i have added it is amplified.

have you checked the lines from the tank to pusher pump??

could be sucking air somewhere??? draw straw or something similiar??
just throwing ideas out.

It was doing this with my old set up and i completely redid my entire fuel system. Pick up in tank is complete redone. all new lines from tank to FASS to Inj. jump and return from FASS to tank all have been redone with -8AN lines and fittings.

From what all i have done trying to fix this and after talking to Haisley's today i really feel like this has to be internal.

But my guess is as good as yours.

A good compression and leak down check might be in order.

yeah i think i might also check and make sure the cam lines up with the pump, and crank too. and might should check out the tone ring on the back of the cam too.

I have said this before a couple of times, I think it's the ADR with a HRVP, try puttin a SO pump and your comp box or some other box on and see if it goes away! i would be willin to bet it goes away!

He's said it happens without the ADR. It happens with the juice also.

well tell him to swap pumps and use the juice! mine did it with the comp box too, but not near as bad! but it does it awful too probly like his

His does it with different pumps, chips, ecm's, wiring harness, injectors, connector tubes, map sensors, cam sensors, etc.

It even does it without anything on the truck tunning wise. just not as magnified.

tried out a TPS today and good god it is horrible up around 3000rpms. So bad is shook a cup out of my cup holder. It feels like it is loosing power and then bamn it kicks full power back on.

What to do guys.

as bad as i hate it i Guess i better start collecting some ppump swap parts.

Back