Worlds First?

I think it is cool that you did it, but I don't care for it myself.
But again good job going outside the box.

If/when the turbos spool beyond the blowers output, the second intake & filter that also feeds the big turbo, has a large bypass that allows the turbos to pull extra air as needed.

Can you post some pics of this?

I can only imagine how fun to drive this thing must be. Mine was a total blast with a Procharger and just the single stock turbo on my 6.0.

You are truly crazy Carl. I love the set up minus that scoop. Shotgun scoop would look crazy though.

Freaken awesome !!!!

Insane. But I like it!
Why only 1psi at idle? Your super over turbo kit makes around 5psi at idle right?
Is something different in the supercharger? Or did you tweak the pulley ratio to push larger turbos?

currently running a 3" pulley. I had a 2" before. I have a 2.5" on the way. prolly raise boost to 3psi @ idle ;)

So is the air being compressed 3 times? Blower - atmospheric turbo - high pressure turbo? Is there something keeping the compressed air from the blower coming out if the air filter on the big turbo?
That's awesome btw. Carl you are always building outside the box and I love it! Can't wait to see the vids.

Tapatalk; probably under a truck @ work.

Back