11.77 - 6.0l

Frankie, not one human being doubts that a 6.0 could make 755 HP. If you go back and reread everything the problem was making 755 with the mods you have.

No Tim, The problem was that the ''KID COULDN'T MAKE THE 755" Then the question was:They wanted to see a run....Now you got the run,Now what's the next question..The parts that I'm running?No problem the truck is here and built whoever wants to see the parts..They can see it at their own expense, You all know where the truck is Miami,Fl(Called Powder City by you guys)....

OneStock - is the tranny stock and do you have studs? Just curious. Congatulations BTW.:rockwoot:

No Frankie, you are incorrect, go back and reread the post's. The problem was/is the claim of 755 with 190's and a stock turbo. I don not remember the question ever being whether, YOU personally could make 755 HP. The problem was making the 755 with 190's and a stock turbo when everyone else who was making that power was doing it with much larger sticks and much larger turbos. I will not relive that post. You can either take congrats or not for a great run at the track, but this thread will not get into the reincarnate of the other post.

No Frankie, you are incorrect, go back and reread the post's. The problem was/is the claim of 755 with 190's and a stock turbo. I don not remember the question ever being whether, YOU personally could make 755 HP. The problem was making the 755 with 190's and a stock turbo when everyone else who was making that power was doing it with much larger sticks and much larger turbos. I will not relive that post. You can either take congrats or not for a great run at the track, but this thread will not get into the reincarnate of the other post.

Tim that's all I have on my Truck 190 injectors,03 stock turbo,fass 150/180,dj fuel+,arp studs,nos drykit....That's what I claim and that's what I have..If you think otherwise it is simple bring me a set of 190's a stock turbo from ford we'll snap it on and make a run down the track and cover my mechanics expenses..That's the most I can do to take care of the curiosity...

Great run.

Lets just consider Frankie's truck a one off and a GOOD one off at that.

Tim that's all I have on my Truck 190 injectors,03 stock turbo,fass 150/180,dj fuel+,arp studs,nos drykit....That's what I claim and that's what I have..If you think otherwise it is simple bring me a set of 190's a stock turbo from ford we'll snap it on and make a run down the track and cover my mechanics expenses..That's the most I can do to take care of the curiosity...

Thats fine, I am glad you are happy with it, and it seems to be working well for you, and again, congrats on your run. I have no need to come to Miami at all to swap out your injectors, or tear into your motor. Like Chad says, lets just chalk this one up to you having an Enigmatic truck.

I'll ask again because it got missed - is the tranny stock as well?

I read that as a stock tranny.

I wonder, Frankie, did you buy that truck new or used? maybe someone prior to you built the tranny up a little.

There is no stock auto transmission that has lasted very long over 125-150hp above stock, no 48RE, allison, ford-whatever-they-use. Even in gassers nothing stands up to 755hp very long.

either you'll brake it real soon, or it's built. if you bought the truck used, you never really know until you pull it.

I want to see some one try this on there 6.0L I am thinking of studs 190's a fuel system and a big nos kit. 11.s?? It's worth a shot.

The recipe is here I just got to throw it together.

Is your tranny stock for sure??

I read that as a stock tranny.

I wonder, Frankie, did you buy that truck new or used? maybe someone prior to you built the tranny up a little.

There is no stock auto transmission that has lasted very long over 125-150hp above stock, no 48RE, allison, ford-whatever-they-use. Even in gassers nothing stands up to 755hp very long.

either you'll brake it real soon, or it's built. if you bought the truck used, you never really know until you pull it.

I think there are plenty of 5r110's that see 150+ hp more than stock and take it with a smile. Now 755 rwhp is a different story, thats ALOT!

I want to see some one try this on there 6.0L I am thinking of studs 190's a fuel system and a big nos kit. 11.s?? It's worth a shot.

I think you just nominated your truck :)

Thats pretty much what I have. 190's DJ's fuel system, Beans Turbo, and a 110 jet. :nos:

Thats pretty much what I have. 190's DJ's fuel system, Beans Turbo, and a 110 jet. :nos:

So we know the extra horsepower (over your combo) is not coming from the injectors or the turbo so it must be in the NOS system. Right? Frankie is saying he runs a single stage dry kit. DJ keeps saying that there is a right and wrong way to setup a nitrous system? Apparently most of us are doing it all wrong including all the companies who sell the kits and created the instructions most followed when installing it . . .

:bang

I sure wish we could turn MythBuster's loose on this one. :hehe:

On edit: Tim do you have a FASS Pump as well or just DJ's fuel intensifier?

I think there are plenty of 5r110's that see 150+ hp more than stock and take it with a smile. Now 755 rwhp is a different story, thats ALOT!

:nos: Yep. :evil Good tuning is the difference between live or die on the 5R110.

Congrats! That is a good run. Yes the 6.0L is comming out. That is a good thing.