11.77 - 6.0l

11.77, 11.86 and 11.99

I'm sure when he gets out of work, he'll come out and post about him BACKING his first 11.77 pass. I do believe, the times above is enough to back-up a record, or maybe further proof will be his turning over his first son :poke:

DJ :evil

I seen it also. Word gets around quick.

What turbo is in the dually? That was quick also.

I would tell everyone my times but no one would believe me. I would get comment such as" why do you even bother?" "Is that thing stock?"

yeah his first pass was an 11.99 and second pass was an 11.86 and was lined up to run his third pass but they shut the track down.....yeah his uncles diesel was fast too ..its best pass was a 13.00

I seen it also. Word gets around quick.

What turbo is in the dually? That was quick also.

I would tell everyone my times but no one would believe me. I would get comment such as" why do you even bother?" "Is that thing stock?"

It sounded like one of those elite diesel vgt turbos

why do you even bother :kick:

Sounded good to my ears, nice passes how fare you going to take 11.5-11.0 keep tune on it it just might be there

Last edited:
11.77, 11.86 and 11.99

I'm sure when he gets out of work, he'll come out and post about him BACKING his first 11.77 pass. I do believe, the times above is enough to back-up a record, or maybe further proof will be his turning over his first son :poke:

DJ :evil

That is Correct DJ..We got there at 8.30 got in tech and by the time we ran it was 9:26 pm..The track was not prepped well On the two different trucks we took they were not getting any traction at all..
Anyways, The first pass was an 11.99 at 116.51 with a 1.90 60'..Second pass was an 11.86 at 116.74 with a 1.82 60'ft...The truck usually gets 1.70-1.75 60'.
When I was going to make the 3rd pass a mitusibishi evolution blew his motor at the end of the track and there was oil everywhere so they closed down the track and that was it for the night *bdh*..
To those that questioned and wanted to know if the times were backed up or not: I know that with these times they are more than enough to back up my 11.77 pass :poke:

And for those of you that were at the track we had a great time...How does next Wed night sound?

Last edited:
Good job! I'm not exactly sure why some of the more seasoned crowd is so hard on you. Either way it looks like the proof is in the puddin!

Good Runs Frankie. After seeing the numbers put out on 190's I am only going to use 225's in the ranger motor.

Thanks man it's all about the tuning and a little practice
I'm glad you came out that truck is fast

Redneck6.0L
WE'RE NOT TALKING THE 1/8, were wondering if you backed up the 11 second run with another one, yes your 1/8 mile runs are consistant, did you make a second pass in the 11's,

so the answer is NO you didn't back it up, thats all i wanted to know,
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dennis Perry

Oh great! Another guy that is going to get on here and post 1000 times and not back it up.

Dennis

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are my timeslips:What happends now?

Attachments

• 11.99 cropped 2.jpg
    11.99 cropped 2.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Thats pretty wild man. I talked to DJ several times about running some 190s. hes been trying to get me to get a set so bad. I think DJ knows how to make BIG power on a few mods. The stock 03 turbo is wicked. Hes got me running 36 pounds on mine. Im getting my studs done right now and I know I should be putting new sticks in there but I just don't have the extra cash right now. I will be running either meth or spray. Whats your feeling on the 2 Frankie?

-Evan

Thats pretty wild man. I talked to DJ several times about running some 190s. hes been trying to get me to get a set so bad. I think DJ knows how to make BIG power on a few mods. The stock 03 turbo is wicked. Hes got me running 36 pounds on mine. Im getting my studs done right now and I know I should be putting new sticks in there but I just don't have the extra cash right now. I will be running either meth or spray. Whats your feeling on the 2 Frankie?

-Evan

It did 499 hp on #2..

It did 499 hp on #2..

thats really impressive, I went with the Air Dog myself, talked to DJ about it, he said he was gonna give it a try, I told him that I would let him know first, I have yet to install it. Go figure though that I sold my jet ski and got some money for parts. Im going to order some 190s myself along with Dj's fuel. See what kind of power I lay down. Im hoping for big numbers. I got a 10lb bottle that Im gonna play around with. BTW if you dont mind PM with your mods, I wanted to know a few things. Also what tune did DJ write for you? Right now Im on a Looney Dyno (since I was gonna dyno yesterday but never did) its a nice file for sure. Only problem is my EGTs go up REAL quick. Im assuming the spray will lower that down alot. Thanks alot

-Evan