11.77 - 6.0l

was still wondering if you made just the one run, or if you did more, your truck is running awesome, did you ever pick up lots of mph in the back half, 92 in the 1/8 to 115 in the 1/4, you certainly had the fuel to support the back half, keep moving ahead.

i will have to agree with you on this,i mean the time is run but in the real world of racing the time doesnt count unless it is backed up by a certain percentage.folks on these web sites use to be really strict about runs being backed up on the same day.however many folks have went away from this.doesnt mean the time wasnt run just not backed up yet.or he may have backed it up the same night for all i know...

Now,To you that doubt my truck can run the same thing over and over,The Friday before my 1/4 mile run,I had gone to the County Line Dragway which is an 1/8mile and ran a 7.55 at 93mph with a 1.75 60'...The following week, I went to Moroso Motorsports Park which is a 1/4 mile and ran a 7.51 in the 1/8 and an 11.77 on the 1/4 with a 1.70 60'...

yes we know you ran the same 1/8 several times, what we are asking is did you back it up, or made any passes on fuel only, stop stalling and answer the question.

yes we know you ran the same 1/8 several times, what we are asking is did you back it up, or made any passes on fuel only, stop stalling and answer the question.

I'm answering your questions...Backed it up yes 7.55 and then 7.51...If you do the calculations a 7.55 in the 1/8 is an 11.7 in the 1/4...I run the truck on bottle that's what it's setup for...

WE'RE NOT TALKING THE 1/8, were wondering if you backed up the 11 second run with another one, yes your 1/8 mile runs are consistant, did you make a second pass in the 11's,

WE'RE NOT TALKING THE 1/8, were wondering if you backed up the 11 second run with another one, yes your 1/8 mile runs are consistant, did you make a second pass in the 11's,

To me that 1/4 pass is more than enough..I'm not out to set a record.

i agree your 8th times are consistent and back each other up,dont take my previous comments in the wrong way.i have little doubt that your truck has run 11s or that it will do it again.sorry for any wrong impression given

i agree your 8th times are consistent and back each other up,dont take my previous comments in the wrong way.i have little doubt that your truck has run 11s or that it will do it again.sorry for any wrong impression given

No wrong impression taken here :Cheer:...It's just that first there was a doubt about the horsepower,then about the track times,videos,and now if it can do it again,I mean comeon let's get real over here...

I think his point is that you didn't back it up LOL

Oh great! Another guy that is going to get on here and post 1000 times and not back it up.

Dennis

I didn't know he was setting some record, for him to need to back it up? Geez man get real, you've seen two time slips and one video, oh and dyno sheets. What more needs to be shown to you for proof that it is possible some can make things work better than others? Really?

I honestly don't see why this is not more common. I have seen stock injectored 6.0's run 13's, so I would assume that you should be able to squeeze one into the 11's.

My truck ran a 13.92 with exhaust and a aggressive race tune with 35" tires. I'm in the process of putting a 66mm turbo with 180mm injectors, FASS 180, Zex 125 shot and a Ultra Comp Race tune from Matt. Getting those 35's off will help a lot!!

Frankie, the truth will come out. If your truck can in fact runs these numbers I give you full credit and will give you praise. What I have a hard time believing is that you can make this power of 190 cc stick and a stock tranny. Then after watching the video I don't get the shifting into last gear at over 3/4 track when every other 6.0 I have seen hits top gear by the 1/8. If it short shifted as DJ said then it would shift faster and be in top gear sooner.

That run "sounds" almost identical to the runs my truck made. Don't watch the video just listen to it. Play it and time the shifts, they sound identical. Do you agree?

I must say my self u have to see it to beilve it. I happen to be over in moraso with my G/F from westpalm had nothing better to do so we stop by the track. Remember florida is at sea level we are not at high altuides like u guys. The 6.0 loves nitrous i havent seen a 6.0 yet that didnt like nos. It was a very impressive pass and i wish i had a vidoe tape. I beilve the car beside him going a 16 something. IIRC. So people give credit where credit is due. Thats one bad ass 6.0 for sure.

Now i didnt open his hood and pull out the injectors and look at his turbo or tear his tranny apart to see if it was built but the only reason i can think of for higher rpm shifts is its what keeps the tranny living. When the tranny shifts at a higher rpm the torque is not as dramtic to kill the tranny.

well for all of you that say frankie cant back it up ..he ran a couple more 11 sec. passes last night and i was there to witness it.

11.77, 11.86 and 11.99

I'm sure when he gets out of work, he'll come out and post about him BACKING his first 11.77 pass. I do believe, the times above is enough to back-up a record, or maybe further proof will be his turning over his first son :poke:

DJ :evil