17,000psi... now that aint right?

Any luck with your CP3? Ive been having the same problem for a while. A working used one is going in this weekend.

i drove to OK to my grandmas for turkey day and just got back...of course she doesnt have internet so i wasnt able t paypal the guy the money... just did it though so should be on its way probly next week... dude doesnt check his email much... lol ill let ya know though!

yep... guys phone was messing up and he wasnt getting any of my calls... sent him a email yesterday and he called this morning said he felt horrible... lol... the pump was on the shelf for 1.5 years so he said he took it to his buddys shop who has a cp3 flush and test machine... and had it flushed and tested and said that with only the stage 1 upgade from industrial injection that it actually pushed 26% more fuel over stock... he said thats more then any of the others hehad them build and test... so thats good... better thing is im more for sure its going to work... should be in by Wed i hope! let yall know!!

oh yeah and i just won a MP-8 on ebay for $173.00 shipped... so i was pretty happy about that... had too since i should have my rail pressure finally back to normal... of course ill drive i around alittle bit with the new pump before i hookup the MP-8 and make sure... darn im so excited about next week now... lol

Last edited:
well i got the new CP3 in... then i went and arse torques the stupid plastic cap and had to order a new yesterday... stuck it all together this morning and got her running again... but.... ITS STILL BROKE!!! this is frickin killin me... i still have the hard start... and now i also got a MP-8 cause i figured it was finally fixed and it made all kinds of crap go weird.... my check engine lights on now and it was lobing real bad.... sounded like i had a massive cam... i left the boost part hooked up and put the sensor part back to stock and it was fine... i tried swapping in my spare rail pressure sensor and it still did the same thing... ive still got the slow to start even with the new CP3....

So far my injectors tested good, new rail pressure sensor, new cp3 from industrial injection... what the crap!!

sure are... so you dont have to read back but i had a different set of injectors in here also while i tested mine and torqued them also... same problem... then stuck mine back in and torqued everything to spec and still no good

i was thinking of having the computer reflashed next... no tellin when it was done last anyways... i gotta take it to dodge anyways so they can do that recall on the front end... may as well do both....

well i stopped by dodge since they had to do the recall anyways and had them reflash my computer... didnt do any good... but here is some info i did come up with... at idle i was running about 5k psi... also i disconnected the FCA while on the computer (which fails to max psi) and it was at 26,511psi... which is good i guess... means im pushing the pressure i should be now... here is some more info i got at AT IDLE

fca current 1.4 amp
fuel pressure volts 1.30
fuel pressure reg output 35%
and of course 26,511psi with the FCA unplugged...

so now what? i cant do the fuel return test... guy at dodge says they can with all there special fittings but it takes about 2 hours ($200ish) and for that i can buy new injector tubes... so anything else to try? im soooo tired of spending money... and i have no idea why the MP8 is making it go crazy when i plug in the fuel pressure sensor wires... it starts chuggin and lobing REAL bad... :bang

Is That Mp8 For Your Truck, There Was A Split In 03-04 Then 05 Had Its Own And So Did 06 From What Ts Told Me? Also Did You Wash Your Truck Recently I Did That And My Mp8 Got Wet And Made The Truck Act Like It Had A Rowdy Ass Cam, Then I Cleaned The Mp8 Out And Dried It Out And It Was All Good?

my MP-8s paper work said its the same from 03 to 06 dodge 24v... and no i havent washed it... i mean this is what it started doing when i installed it... guess i need to find another truck to install it on to see if it does it to theres... then ill know if it has something to do with my truck or the programmer...

I Know For A Fact The 03-04 Is Different And The Truck Will Either Not Start Or Run Like Crap When It Does.. Call Dennis At Ts Or Chris They Will Tell You The Same. 06 Is Its Own Box

yeah the truck runs fine without it hooked up... i have the map sensor part hooked up and it runs fine also... its the rail pressure part that sucks... why the crap does it say its good then? that really ticks me off... lol... ill call them today...

and im thinkin the guy pulled it off his 06 too... why does TS send paperwork with it saying it fits them all... i called but there at lunch...

talked to a KJ... said to send it in and he would hook it up for me... sweet deal... i only paid $175 for it so now im happy i still got a deal... lol

yeah its like 50 bucks for a flash, they will all physically fit 03-07 but the voltage i think is diff. like the vp trucks and maybe the injection events have to do with it.. good luck