170cc to 250cc Injectors?

Wrightman

I sent my injectors to Swamps to have them GO BIGGER and they have a flow bench now and I asked them to flow them before they made any changes and they were only 170's and now they are 250's. I can't wait to get my truck all back together to see the difference. We also did a sweet Port and Valve Job. I am also thinking of bigger turbos and was wondering what you guys all think about this. Thanks for any input. I appreciate reading everyones comments.

With sticks that BIG you will not have a choice but to go with a larger turbo or twins for a daily driver.

Gonna need plenty of this if you go to the track:nos:

I guess the question is, what are your goals for the truck?

250's are starting to get to where you need to do a modified HPOP. I believe for the 05-07 trucks, 225's are where you ICP starts to drop off.

With sticks that BIG you will not have a choice but to go with a larger turbo or twins for a daily driver.

Gonna need plenty of this if you go to the track:nos:

I have twins already and was thinking that they may need to be larger. I have a 56 S200 over a 75 S400. I am not going to use :nos: maybe later just for dyno pulls. I am going to sled pull with it.

I have twins already and was thinking that they may need to be larger. I have a 56 S200 over a 75 S400. I am not going to use :nos: maybe later just for dyno pulls. I am going to sled pull with it.

Sorry I missed the twins part:what::hehe:.....you should be good to go then:rockwoot:

You may need to increase the hp turbo up to a 62. Or atleast use a larger compressor cover (not sure one is available for a 56. I know they are available for a 58)

I would upsize your small turbo for sure to a 62/70. If my combo has high backpressure yours must be through the roof with that little S200 in there.
Tyler

Jesus its like Jeremy from LIPD all over again touting the 62/80mm compressor wheel as the biggest improvement ever. Has everyone forgotten that?

depends of what size the big charger is, doug show me why i need a 66 and we'll go from there, what have you done with a 66 that hasn't been done with a 62,

What ****ty spool up? You need a 66 compressor. a 74 turbine and a .70 a/r housing.

Cool. May have to put that on the list of stuff to try down the road. I've never seen a 66 in action besides Ivans but his wasn't running right when I seen it.

66mm with 190s and no tuner will still dyno 400hp and mid 800ft lbs of torque.

You may need to increase the hp turbo up to a 62. Or atleast use a larger compressor cover (not sure one is available for a 56. I know they are available for a 58)

I am thinking 62 S300 over an S480. But I am Going to try a 58 over the s480

What ****ty spool up? You need a 66 compressor. a 74 turbine and a .70 a/r housing.

uhm...just what would the back pressure be on that sumbiotch??

My 66 has a bigger turbine then that with a .70 divided housing, and still has pretty high back pressure. (38 psi boost/60-65psi drive pressure)

I guess a wastegate would fix that thou...

My 66 has a bigger turbine then that with a .70 divided housing, and still has pretty high back pressure. (38 psi boost/60-65psi drive pressure)

Is this a Bunting special turbo....He loves drive pressure

uhm...just what would the back pressure be on that sumbiotch??

I guess a wastegate would fix that thou...

Mine is WAY lower than that with larger injectors and no wastegate.

Why do you have a divided housing when the up-pipes merge before the turbo?