1969 Ford Cummins Crew Conversion....

Are you just going to run the drain line through that?

What gauge is that?

We used .125" on DeRanged. The dam thing still sags a little with all of the plumbing disconnected. We have some angle brackets holding it in place but none the less it has deflection.

That's from .125 plate and I was planning on welding a threaded bung for the drain. I figured that it might sag some so I calculated some extra height in there. I'm wondering what will happen with this when it thermal cycles and all (vibration)?

When everything is connected, there shouldn't be too many problems if any. The only issue you may run into is reinstallation. Things may not all align up again.

As you know the angle you have on the mount will help a lot. I wouldn’t worry about it, just be aware that down the road, you may have a problem.

Lookin’ good!!

When everything is connected, there shouldn't be too many problems if any. The only issue you may run into is reinstallation. Things may not all align up again.

As you know the angle you have on the mount will help a lot. I wouldn’t worry about it, just be aware that down the road, you may have a problem.

Lookin’ good!!

I think that I will add a strap from the T6 flange to the S300 housing for a little additional support.

Thanks!

:Cheer:

I think that I will add a strap from the T6 flange to the S300 housing for a little additional support.

Strap from flange to bolt..... area in the pic below...

A092009-3.jpg

:badidea:

Just about done fitting the hot pipe.... let see if I can get it welded whithout much shifting of the pieces...

A092009-1.jpg

A092009-2.jpg

:poke:

So I took everything back apart to do all the port matching from manifold, spacer and secondary turbo inlet... kind of time consuming, but needs to be done.

A092209-2.jpg

A092209-1.jpg

A092309-11.jpg

Finished up the primary turbo mount... not a lot of room to get that drain hose past the motor mount. I have two direction that I can go with it... to the stock location on the block or one of the two npt bungs that I added to the oil pan....

The mount...

A092309-1.jpg

A092309-2.jpg

A092309-4.jpg

A092309-5.jpg

Added a strap to stabilize the setup.....

A092409-1.jpg

A092409-3.jpg

And I think I'm finished with the hot pipe and it's to the oven for curing... that should make the little woman happy. Besides whats a Wolf stove good for if I can't cure some paint!

A092509-1.jpg

A092509-2.jpg

:hehe:

Some progress.....

I was able to get some more of the frame boxed in... this is the drivers side where I had to make clearance for the NV271 transfercase.

A100709-1.jpg

A100709-2.jpg

Had to remove the bottom turbo to complete the passenger side coilover hoop....

A101109-1.jpg

A101109-3.jpg

:pop:

The drivers side hoop is going to take a little more work to clear the steering shaft...

A101209-1.jpg

A101209-2.jpg

:doh:

I have most of my 4-link demensions resolved and the leafs come out!

A101609-2.jpg

A101609-1.jpg

:rockwoot: