1969 Ford Cummins Crew Conversion....

You are doing one hell of a job!!!!! Will be one BAD AZZ TRUCK when you are done!!! :Cheer:

Again thanks for the comps Guys!

Well... looks the holiday screwing off is over and I feel that I'm about fished out now. So I started working on some miscellaneous stuff before diving back into the thick of it!

Gauges....

G010210-1.jpg

G010210-2.jpg

:rockwoot:

Im looking forward to seeing this in at least 4 magazines. :cheers:

Have you looked into some corrosion protection spray to coat the inside of all your frame/body work to keep it from rusting again?

I can recommend a few products I use at work.

Have you looked into some corrosion protection spray to coat the inside of all your frame/body work to keep it from rusting again?

I can recommend a few products I use at work.

Ya.... I'm interested!!! So many products out there it makes my head hurt!!!

:bang

I posted a question about the tach on the PSN post you made. Which tach is that because I want a 5inch tach for my 1976 conversion but that only one I saw for a diesel was the mini-tach. Great looking truck you have and some of the best fabrication work I have ever seen

I posted a question about the tach on the PSN post you made. Which tach is that because I want a 5inch tach for my 1976 conversion but that only one I saw for a diesel was the mini-tach. Great looking truck you have and some of the best fabrication work I have ever seen

Thats the AutoMeter #6806.... just going to make it an in dash rather than the pedistal mount. I will also have to fabricate a bracket for a crank sensor.

:Cheer:

Ill dig around at work and get some P/N. Really its a choice of either an aerosol can type or another system that has disposable canisters and a sprayer unit.

Just depends on how much you will be doing later.

Also, I have fabed a sensor braket for the 6806 sensor. Try to get a pick later.

Ill dig around at work and get some P/N. Really its a choice of either an aerosol can type or another system that has disposable canisters and a sprayer unit.

Just depends on how much you will be doing later.

Also, I have fabed a sensor braket for the 6806 sensor. Try to get a pick later.

Cool!

what other gauges are you putting in that setup. I was looking at the procomp series and I didnt see a boost gauge over 35psi to match and it looks like they are all 2 5/8. I wonder what it would look like to use the procomp tach and speedo, and something else for the others.

thats looking good! im pretty much doing the same thing but i dont know how im gonna go about it yet.

what other gauges are you putting in that setup. I was looking at the procomp series and I didnt see a boost gauge over 35psi to match and it looks like they are all 2 5/8. I wonder what it would look like to use the procomp tach and speedo, and something else for the others.

Yes.... using the ProComp with the Z-Series as they have similar pointers, so maybe the difference in bezel color wont stand out.

This is the only one I can really recommend. they have different straws to help get the stuff in really strange places.

IMG_0071.jpg
[/IMG]

Worked on getting the twins assembled today... what a PITA! There just isn't much room to do anything and the fit is so dependant on all the factors being just right. I also polished out the S400 compressor and still need to build the cold pipe....

A011210-2.jpg

A011210-3.jpg

A011210-4.jpg

:bang

I hear you on the no room issue. You should see the compounds we are fabbing up right now. Most of our clearances are 1/16" of an in to 1/8". Ford's just don't have run for compounds.

Out with the vacuum assist and in with the hydroboost....

A011410-1.jpg

A011410-2.jpg