1969 Ford Cummins Crew Conversion....

Great build this truck is coming along nice. were did you get the tranny mounts? i'm havin clerance issues with my transfer case.

Great build this truck is coming along nice. were did you get the tranny mounts? i'm havin clerance issues with my transfer case.

Those rubber pucks are 1960's Volvo motor mounts... they worked out great, but we will see how they hold up?

:ford:

Nice truck I plan on doing the same to a late 70 crew cab but on one of your pictures it looked like the cab mount on the frame was new is it? And where did you find one I need a new set any info would be appriciated. Thanks carl

build is coming along great, have enjoyed watching it come along, keep up the good work.

I had to get a couple other projects out of the way before a little hand surgery (again). I rebuilt the 318 motor in my 77' powerwagon and then installed a KDX220 motor in a KX125 roller. Nice little swap that was!

KXD110910-2.jpg

KXD110910-1.jpg

And the Powerwagon...

CIMG0586.jpg

So now it's back to the Crew Cab.....

:ford:

Twin turbos.....

Re-evaluating this project and what I really want and need don't quite line up. So I going to shelve the twins for now and just run a single... at least till I get the truck on the road and such.

Any thoughts as to running a 62/74 with ported head, cam and a 5 speed?

nice craftsmanship!! you must have a very understanding wife because took me a long time to go through 18 pages let alone do anything.

nice craftsmanship!! you must have a very understanding wife because took me a long time to go through 18 pages let alone do anything.

Ya, she's one of the good ones!

I pulled the twins today and set everything up to run a single and should have that all rapped up tomorrow in between some football that is!

:rockwoot:

I love that truck! You have some skills thats for sure. This is show quality

I'm getting ready to fab the exhaust to a SB362 and before I get too far... will a off the shelf 64/73/.9 bolt up the same demensionally?

Crap! This is what happens when I take too much time away from a project...

I think I installed the 4K gov kit in my pump... do these parts look like the stock stuff that I would have removed?

A121610-1.jpg

At this rate it will take me three weeks to get up to speed.

:what:

Did you remove the all of the shims when you swapped them? I dont see them in the picture.

If the sping seats are two piece then those are more than likely the stock parts. I've only seen one piece stock seats on a 160 pump but that pump only had two springs. Missing the little spring.