1969 Ford Cummins Crew Conversion....

Hey Guys,

Been a busy begining to a week.... started porting the head today......

A053109-2.jpg

A053109-4.jpg

A053109-3.jpg

:Cheer:

I've been following your pics on your head porting adventure, and I just found this. You are a hell of a craftsman! Looking forward to more progress.

Great job. You are an excellent fabricator! I love the body you chose, I've always dreamed of doing something like that. A 17 year old's dream come true what you have done!

Thanks for the comps guys!!!

I've been following your pics on your head porting adventure, and I just found this. You are a hell of a craftsman! Looking forward to more progress.

Great job. You are an excellent fabricator! I love the body you chose, I've always dreamed of doing something like that. A 17 year old's dream come true what you have done!

OK.....

Just about ready to rap up this porting job....

A061109-3.jpg

A062309-1.jpg

A062309-2.jpg

Looks great! any idea on an ETA for firing it up?

In between the porting action... I had this adapter/spool piece made to bolt the NV4500 to a NP205 (Ford case w/Dodge gears).... Then I read the thread about the cast iron tail housings, so I need to check my runout!

A062209-2.jpg

A062209-3.jpg

And here is the latest on the stand alone clutch peddle assembly..... I will add a third bearing suport to the outside of the shaft.

A060109-2-1.jpg

A060109-1-1.jpg

A060109-3-1.jpg

man congrats your doin one hell of a nice job. Great fabrication, where are you located? I'm just curious if you'll be close enough to me to come help with my cummins swap in my 88 chevy. J/K

man congrats your doin one hell of a nice job. Great fabrication, where are you located? I'm just curious if you'll be close enough to me to come help with my cummins swap in my 88 chevy. J/K

Out here on the left coast...... thanks for the comps!

Good luck on your swap!