2.6 Pullers from Southern Indiana and surrounding areas

Ok two minor changes to the rules:
-Spacers can be run between dual wheels but cannot be greater than 2"
-The rear suspension can be raised no more than 6"

Ok two minor changes to the rules:
-Spacers can be run between dual wheels but cannot be greater than 2"
-The rear suspension can be raised no more than 6"
Disregard post about spacers. The original no spacer rule still applys.

Ok guys we havent had much news in a while but Darren has been working on the logo for midwest pullers. He would like to get one or more of our trucks on it, and wants me to send him pictures of our trucks pulling. I cant get it to load on here but if one of you is good with a computer, I will send it to you to put up here. Also we have been working on a pay scale and heres what we have so far:
1. $200
2. $160
3. $130
4. $110
5. $80
6. $60
7. $40
8. $20

Let me know what you think of this as well. This scale is for a $800 purse.
Thanks for all the feedback.

We have been discussing that a little. We as in Midwest pulller have drop the word street off the name of the class so there was talk about that rule. Just to give alittle more excitement to the fans..

We have been discussing that a little. We as in Midwest pulller have drop the word street off the name of the class so there was talk about that rule. Just to give alittle more excitement to the fans..

If you allow hood stacks, might as well allow fuel cells. Since your'e dropping the word street. They are safer and further away from the driveshafts when mounted in the bed than the OEM fuel tank. Seems logical in a non-street class.

I see your point and that is something to talk about. I just bought it up because there as been some people that talked about hood stacks and what to see what other think that we dont see often think.

I see your point and that is something to talk about. I just bought it up because there as been some people that talked about hood stacks and what to see what other think that we dont see often think.

I just think it looks like the org is tailoring the rules if you drop the word "street" and start allowing some "non-street" items but not allow others. The closer the rules are to the major orgs the more pullers it will pull in and more $$$ and more fans. We could always open it up for discussion at the meet on the 21st since there will be fans and pullers both there. You coming?

Evansville, In/Henderson, Ky Area Meet and Greet - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

someone needs to proof read the hitch rule... it has two different sizes listed for the required opening dimension. Just a heads up.

And whats the deal with not allowing spacers on the duallys? Safety concern or just an effort to reduce the amount of tread cross section one can have on the back by limiting them to narrower tires?

MWP.jpg

The rim to rim deal was for that reason to limit how much tire you can have in the rear. But I think a spacer between the inside rim and the hub will be allowed to take care of any back spacing issues.

i think the rules are getting way out of hand. going to keep changing things and you wont have a class. Seems to me the rules are being made to fit certain guys. Not Trying to step on any ones toe's. Need to look at NADM and other rules and keep them as close to those so you can draw in more guys then just the locals. And paying back 8 places is insane.

Thanks for getting the logo up Dan. I will get the hitch thing worked out too, I think it will be a 3.5" opening. On the title subject I think people are getting hung up on the word "street". If the word is in the title or not most of us know that these trucks are competition vehicles and some wont be driven on the street at all. We did talk about hood stacks tonight and thought it would be cool if we would allow them. As of right now they are not allowed but if most of our pullers wanted them or think they should be allowed we could put them into the rules. Same goes for the fuel cell, if everyone wants to run one we will change the rules accordingly. For duallys spacers between the rim and hub are allowed so the rims will fit, but spacers between the rims to fit larger tires are not allowed.

Jordan the pay out is something that is being worked on and were open to suggestions.

Guys remenber that none of us have ever really got anything like this going before. But we are trying to get it going try not to get all bent out of shape about everything said because most are just ideas and we are looking for input on them. We had a meeting and only about 5 pullers were able to make it so the forums are our best way to really get input from everyone.

i think the rules are getting way out of hand. going to keep changing things and you wont have a class. Seems to me the rules are being made to fit certain guys. Not Trying to step on any ones toe's. Need to look at NADM and other rules and keep them as close to those so you can draw in more guys then just the locals. And paying back 8 places is insane.

The rules have not changed since our meeting, and nobody is trying to change the rules. We are just throwing ideas out there. What rules do we have that are different from nadm or itpa? I am pretty sure they are almost identical. What is so bad with paying 8 spots? The payouts I listed are better than any brushpull around.