2.8 13mm p-pump 800hp??

So 6x.024's then?:evil Who should I get them from?

And before every one starts in :dead-horse-fast2: about big injectors on the street they will be track only! Maybe:evil

this sounds like something id say. streetable is used very loosely:hehe: the more smoke the less chance of getting the plate:shake:

Anyone Have a suggestion on what to run for injectors and who to get them from? 6x.018's ,6x.024's or something else?

Can you get the 24v head to flow enough air to push into 1000rwhp's? I thinking you'll have to adjust the head so you can get more air into. I would modify the intake plenum area and have more direct and larger air intake. I have to cut one apart to see how much the roof can be raised.$.02

I don't think that the air intake plenum has much to do with it .

Has any one posted a HP number more than 1000rwhp running #2 yet? I'm new to this site. I've seen a few CP trucks do so, but nothing with a 24v p pumped. I want to push the barrier up and then use a heathy shot of NOS. I haven't figured out my set-up yet either. I want to run the 13mm pump, but I don't know which head to run 12v or 24V. I want to build a S-10 tube chassis drag/race truck daily driver.:badidea:

I haven't seen a p-pumped 24 at 1000hp.(I don't get out much either) I'd like to see 800 at the TVP Dyno day with mine, but I have no idea if it will. I figure it will dyno higher with my 181's in it but I can't decide if I want to risk it. I have a set of 024's, but I know they will drop my power down on the dyno.

There is a big question if the side-fed 24v injectors can support that hp or not. Definitely one advantage the 12v's have over us 24v guys is that top feed injector.

After talking to several injector gurues....... the 24V stick ain at some horrible dissadvantage like some think.

Dont really have one actually.

After talking to several injector gurues....... the 24V stick ain at some horrible dissadvantage like some think.

So the fuel turning that 90 isn't a big disadvantage? Seems like there would be a limit to that or the high hp guys wouldn't be going to the JD injectors?

I think you can get enough fuel into the cylinders for 1000rwhp, but to get it to burn, thats a different issue. At some point the fuel has to ignite, or its just gonna be black thick smoke. I want instant power, so tuning and tweaking is required, to get that. I'm building a drag/street truck and I can't wait 10 seconds for a turbo to spool.:Cheer:

With the 12v injectors, i think it is a advantage to feed straight through the top plus you can dual feed them to get more fuel to the tips. My 24v bodies were honed out to try and equal a dual feed 12v but it wont quite be the same. Tim

C. Smith get ahold of smokem on here about ppump, injectors, and he can get your head oringed also thats who i plan on getting my injectors from and have oring the head on my truck

Where is he located? I'm getting my pump for Kevin in Shalbina ,but was going to talk to smokem about injectors. I'm in Bethany today heading home tonight not sure what way I'm going might come through Leon if your gonna be there I'd stop by and BS let me know!

That 90* turn must not be too bad...there are dozens of CR guys now making big power (1,000+) and their injectors have to make that same turn.

I know that is a different system, blah blah blah..but the fact remains that their fuel flow from rail to nozzle is similar to the 24v (line, tube, 90* turn into injector body)so the big numbers are possible. You just have to get the pump, lines, and injector combo sorted out.

smokem is in northern iowa yeah just give me a call ill will be in town all day

Overfueled in diesel power was over 1000hp with a p-pumped 24v 3.0 truck if I remember right! I think the 2.8 inducer will be the restriction hp wise!

How about caged fury from TS? Their engine from scheid made 1200(?) on their engine dyno, I'd say that's pretty healthy.