2001 chevy"duramax" actually its got a cummins in it.

Ive got a couple people intereseted in this truck. Trying to talk him into coming out and checking it out... your in the west end of Ohio, right?

Pm me any other details and the best price you can do on it! Hes been looking for a toy, and this bad boy would be perfect IMHO!!!!

i would say i dont think i need to go any lower than 9000 on the truck. i have a lot of time in it along with the looks of it. I am located on the west side of ohio yes, pretty close to the ohio indiana line. I can take pictures of anything you want to see, just let me know. like i stated earlier, i plan on cleaning it up and taking more pictures of it so everyone knows just how it looks and is set up now. thanks

i would say i dont think i need to go any lower than 9000 on the truck. i have a lot of time in it along with the looks of it. I am located on the west side of ohio yes, pretty close to the ohio indiana line. I can take pictures of anything you want to see, just let me know. like i stated earlier, i plan on cleaning it up and taking more pictures of it so everyone knows just how it looks and is set up now. thanks

I agree with you. How bout some pics on the inside? How come no intercooler?

I agree with you. How bout some pics on the inside? How come no intercooler?

i will have pics of the inside once i get it cleaned out. i have some stuff in it. i will have those by atleast this weekend. I didnt put a intercooler in it simply bc a dodge intercooler would not fit. it has a afco aftermarket racing radiator in it. i was planning on putting a air to water intercooler in it but i didnt get that far yet. with just a temp gauge, so far it hasnt even shown that it needs one.

What kinda of wheels/tires is going on it? and is it lifted?

i will more than likly buy some rims and tires off ebay or something. some nicer aluminum ones, and no, the truck is not lifted. the body is just simply to make it work with the chassis but you cant tell other than looking under the bed. as far as axles, no they are not lifted at all.

sounds good the one boy I know is going to the bank tonight to talk financing. The other if hes interested will pay cash Im sure.
PM the VIN number.

i will more than likly buy some rims and tires off ebay or something. some nicer aluminum ones, and no, the truck is not lifted. the body is just simply to make it work with the chassis but you cant tell other than looking under the bed. as far as axles, no they are not lifted at all.

Okay just wondering... AWESOME job man!! I would love to have it myself. Did it start out as a dodge then you just put the chevy body and rearend on it? What other parts are GM on it?

I myself am actually a GM guy. Use to own a dmax but converted to dodge
to avoid building the bottom end...:bang

Okay just wondering... AWESOME job man!! I would love to have it myself. Did it start out as a dodge then you just put the chevy body and rearend on it? What other parts are GM on it?

I myself am actually a GM guy. Use to own a dmax but converted to dodge
to avoid building the bottom end...:bang

originally, i blew the bottom end out of the duramax motor twice. I kept breaking the crank. i had tuned it myself with efi live and everything worked good until i introduced the sled to my truck. I planned on putting just the motor in the gm chassis but i didnt really like the allison either. the gm front end is junk as far as im concerned. I happend to run across a good cummins that was rusted out, so i removed the body off it and away i went with my welder and shop supplies. It took me a little over a year to build this and it still needs perfected but its a pretty damn good start. The only gm parts are the body and rear axle. I even have the temp gauge on the rear view mirror hooked up and working. so like i said, most everything works in this truck.

What level is the interior? LS, LT, WT? PW, PL, PM, PS? What options inside? Sorry for all the question, just very interested!!!

nice nice one, someone will love this truck. Best looking GM body design and best running motor!

What level is the interior? LS, LT, WT? PW, PL, PM, PS? What options inside? Sorry for all the question, just very interested!!!

it is ls, power windows, locks, seats, leather, did have push button 4x4, other than that its pretty much regular. its dark charcoal interior. i should have pics by the end of the week.

someone needs to shoot me a price on this thing(a good one) and git in their truck and hook their trailer up and come get this thing out of my shop!

That is a nice truck. Very well put together. I got the truck and the trailer but not the $$$$$.

hell id trade ya my truck for it! your sorta on my way home to. maybe ill stop n check it out for chits n giggles.

Damn man, thats a sweet truck. Thats a really sweet truck. If I hadn't just bought an 09, I would seriously be all over that thing. Too bad I don't have any coin to drop now. I must hand it to you, that is a beautiful and unique build man, my hats off to you.

Sean

Damn man, thats a sweet truck. Thats a really sweet truck. If I hadn't just bought an 09, I would seriously be all over that thing. Too bad I don't have any coin to drop now. I must hand it to you, that is a beautiful and unique build man, my hats off to you.

Sean

thanks man!