2001 chevy"duramax" actually its got a cummins in it.

Man that is messed up. As bigas Texas is the Truck is 40 minutes from where I live!!!!! Would love to scoop it up and sell my 02 duramax. But I would miss my crewcab very very much!

Crazy him and I went to Ohio for 2 nasty trucks, within the same time frame and we live 40 minutes apart.

Wasn't that "Locker" in the front end just a welded front end? :doh:..

The guy definitely sounds like a tool..

Someone took the buy it now last night on this truck. It was at 13k.... Guess he did make some change. If that was his plan he should have put some small cash and time into it and fix small issues and he would have done much better.

if you only wnt 9500 for it i will go get the loan today call or text me at 513-502-5117 we will work something out call or txt me tomorrow morning if you still have it im in sw ohio

if you only wnt 9500 for it i will go get the loan today call or text me at 513-502-5117 we will work something out call or txt me tomorrow morning if you still have it im in sw ohio

WTF?!?!:nail:

that is what i was thinking. usually it is a good idea to read the last few posts on a for sale add.

hey guys, i have not been on this site in a few weeks, been too busy. I would like to clearify some things i have read through here and some other posts. I was the original builder of this truck. it was built up here in nw ohio. I couldnt get any real buyers off this site so i moved it to ebay. the guy that has it for sale in texas was not the original builder, as im finding out, he just buys trucks, markets them and claims they are his. I told him it would be a few weeks on getting him the title because i was in another state away from home working, and i got a call from him saying he got stopped by the highway patrol, and needs the title. that was just a bs explanation bc he didnt have the balls to tell me he had the truck sold before he even bought it. the way i know that is bc after i got the call from him, the day after, i got a call from a new owner asking me what all was in the truck blah blah blah. ppl need to get their **** right and stop taking credit for **** they dont build, thats the worst thing about these sites. if any future buyer of that truck gets it and its screwed up, im sorry in advanced for the idiots out there that dont know how to build things.

Thats a bunch of bs. that was a really nice build. hope your next project turns out that nice.