2001 chevy"duramax" actually its got a cummins in it.

what about a trade for a 98 12 valve st cab 4x4 with a built tranny its the truck in my signature and a 79 cj7 rockcrawler with a dana 60 rear 44 front full cage 4 point harnesses a 304 with a t18 and dana 300 twinsticked Im jusst throwing it out there didnt know if you wanted money or just to trade

no pics handy of the truck heres the jeep

Attachments

• jeep.jpg
    jeep.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 31
  • side jeep.jpg
    side jeep.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 24
Nice truck man, good luck with the sale. Someone will get a deal on a serious machine.

EGT issue?

no, i think the egts are fine as far as i can tell. When the smaller turbo is lit, the truck is fine. if you keep into the throttle tho and wait for the large one to go, than you cant control the rear tires unless you want to drive around in 4x4 all the time. 5th gear isnt so bad bc it takes a second longer for the large turbo to light, but 4th and down, watch out!

Nice truck man, good luck with the sale. Someone will get a deal on a serious machine.

thanks man! haha like your message on your sig"shoulda bought a cummins" that is exactly what i thought after the first problems occured!

May possibly be coming to look at next weekend. :) I'll let you know when we find out for sure. Think I got him talked into it though!!

if i can sell my car i will be very interested

i want 9500 for the truck. i JUST got a brand new double disk clutch in the truck friday along with the larger input! They were from South Bend and work great! truck has not and will not be pulled from me anymore, i just would like to sell it. I have been working on getting the gauges all hooked up and wired properly. If i dont get anyone comming and looking at it or buying it within the next two weeks, im going to put it on ebay and see what i get there. I just watched a older chevy crew cab truck sell for 17,000 with a stock motor but it was a finished truck. I think 9500 on this truck is more than reasonable!

i want 9500 for the truck. i JUST got a brand new double disk clutch in the truck friday along with the larger input! They were from South Bend and work great! truck has not and will not be pulled from me anymore, i just would like to sell it. I have been working on getting the gauges all hooked up and wired properly. If i dont get anyone comming and looking at it or buying it within the next two weeks, im going to put it on ebay and see what i get there. I just watched a older chevy crew cab truck sell for 17,000 with a stock motor but it was a finished truck. I think 9500 on this truck is more than reasonable!

More than reasonable is right. Cool truck good buy at that price.

More then reasonable is right!! Im still trying to get a couple friends to come off of the money and make the trip to buy it!! Good luck selling it!!