2001 chevy"duramax" actually its got a cummins in it.

More then reasonable is right!! Im still trying to get a couple friends to come off of the money and make the trip to buy it!! Good luck selling it!!

okay well like i said, i had someone put the clutch in for me here this past friday and i just got home here earlier today, goin to get some pics for a few guys. i have driven the truck and it runs pretty good! clutch holds and everything works good as far as that goes. thanks for the interest!

awesome... I don't think I could sell something after putting that much work into it. Im sure you have several late nights and lots of time in that. Wish I had the money to buy it myself...

guys, this truck is in the process of being sold. i have had a down payment on the truck, however if it isnt picked up within the two week period i gave the guy, it will be still up for sale. thanks for all the interest and i can post pics up of the truck still so you guys can continue to drool over your computers. :blahblah1:

Where to in Texas? Man that makes two from here going to Texas from Ohio. Mine being the other!

Where to in Texas? Man that makes two from here going to Texas from Ohio. Mine being the other!

man i could not tell you! i will get back home and look at the addy again! it just left this past weds. im in new orleans atm.

Is that the new owner that posted it on ebay? Thats messed up if it is...claiming he done all the work and all.

i dont see where he claims he did all the work. he does say it was a project and needs some finish work.. he just doesnt say it wasnt HIS project

i dont see where he claims he did all the work. he does say it was a project and needs some finish work.. he just doesnt say it wasnt HIS project

The seller did say this thou:

Yeah you read it right! I have decided to part with my baby, got to much goin on and need to move some toys

Kinda upsets me and I did't even build it.

People think you'll never know cause they are states away. Sad part is they do not know how to give reconition to the ones who did do the work. Be funny if there was an issue with it when the buyer came to pick it up and he had no idea where to start to fix it. He must be a good horse trader.

haha. yea i didnt say he was right... i just said he didnt claim he did it all. i totally agree. he should have stated that it was bought as it sits and he doesnt know chit about it. but some ppl arent that intelligent.

It's not that usually...he doesn't want you to know he just bought it 6 weeks ago. Or you might start wondering why he's sellin, or realize he marked it up a few thow' from what he paid. Buyer beware...if you ask the right questions I'm sure it would end up comming out any way...BTW I saw that one this after noon and thought the same thing!